Hilary Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
"One of Hillary Clinton’s wealthy pals paid $500,000 in an unsuccessful effort to fund women willing to accuse President Trump of sexual misconduct before the 2016 election, The New York Times reported Sunday.

Susie Tompkins Buell, the founder of Esprit Clothing and a major Clinton campaign donor for many years, gave the money to celebrity lawyer Lisa Bloom who was working with a number of Trump accusers at the time, according to the paper’s bombshell report.

Bloom solicited donors by saying she was working with women who might “find the courage to speak out” against Trump if the donors would provide funds for security, relocation and possibly a “safe house,” the paper reported."

Hillary Clinton backer paid $500G to fund women accusing Trump of sexual misconduct before Election Day, report says

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
26196298_808956472633687_1432792279587590026_n.jpg

BrownArmy

Let's keep bringing up HRC, as if that has anything to do with...anything.

Get over it.

Hill-dog lost, for good reasons, and now we have a man-child idiot as President.

If you're OK with that, fine, but please STFU about Hillary.

I'll tell you, Dems don't care about Hillary, the only people that care about Hillary are upset Republicans.

Ask yourself: Do you care about Hillary?

Why?

Get over it.

vantexan

Get over it.

Hill-dog lost, for good reasons, and now we have a man-child idiot as President.

I'll tell you, Dems don't care about Hillary, the only people that care about Hillary are upset Republicans.

Why?

Get over it.
Dems desperately want Hillary to go away. If the dam breaks, people start talking, convictions handed out, it'll set back progressivism a decade or two. I think when all the women surface that she abused it's over for her.

floridays

Get over it.

Why?

Get over it.
Was a news item ya know, a current event. Imagine a news item, a current event, a current events forum, a current events forum topic, Hilary Clinton and you can't connect the dot's. But with absolutely no evidence you have Trump by the balls. Smart guy, Mueller should hire you.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Was a news item ya know, a current event. Imagine a news item, a current event, a current events forum, a current events forum topic, Hilary Clinton and you can't connect the dot's. But with absolutely no evidence you have Trump by the balls. Smart guy, Mueller should hire you.
Trolling early today! :raspberry-tounge:

newfie

I actually think Huma has a certain attractiveness visually, beyond that she's fairly repulsive. And she has bad taste in chicks (Hilary) and dudes (Anthony). I wonder which she prefers, tuna or weiner.

which does bring up a point I have not considered. Huma was asked out by weiner. huma asked Hillary for permission to date weiner. why?