Hilary Clinton

island1fox

hillary%2Bold.jpg

Here's Hillary now. Can you imagine that in 3 years???

Debbie Gibson and lifestyle lift will come to the rescue --if not the new sec of defense -kerry will turn her on to Botox.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Shockingly, she wasn’t interested in being the next big gulp ban enforcer.

(NYT) — Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg has long struggled to imagine a successor with the combination of star power, experience and grit to fill his shoes.

But not long ago, he was struck by an inspiration: Hillary Rodham Clinton, the retiring secretary of state.
In a telephone call confirmed by three people, Mr. Bloomberg encouraged Mrs. Clinton to consider entering the 2013 mayor’s race, trading international diplomacy for municipal management on the grandest scale.
She would, the mayor suggested, be a perfect fit.

Much about the call, which occurred some months ago, remains shrouded in mystery. But Mr. Bloomberg’s overture to the former first lady highlights the level of his anxiety about the current crop of candidates, his eagerness to recruit a replacement who can rival his stature and his determination to become a kingmaker in the political arena he will soon exit.

In Mrs. Clinton, it seems, a mayor known for his sometimes unsparing critiques of those in public life sees a globe-trotting problem solver like himself.

During their conversation, Mrs. Clinton left little room for doubt: she was not interested in seeking the mayoralty, people briefed on the call said.

moreluck

golden ticket member
[h=2]Christina Aguilera Says Hillary Clinton Checked Out Her Boobies…[/h]
o-HILLARY-CLINTON-CHRISTINA-AGUILERA-570-550x472.jpg

Sneak a peek.

Via HuffPo:
Back in October, when Christina Aguilera was being honored for her philanthropic work as a UN World Food Programme Ambassador, Hillary Clinton was caught on camera seemingly checking out the pop star’s cleavage. And lest anyone thought the photo was fake, Aguilera confirmed that the incident was very real on Friday’s episode of “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”

“That looks like it was Photoshopped but it’s not. It was a real moment,” the “The Voice” coach said.
“Could you feel her gazing down on your ‘breasteses?’” DeGeneres wanted to know.

“She’s such a force in a room. She’s got that star charisma and everything about her. I couldn’t take my eyes off her, either, so it was mutual,” Aguilera replied. “Is that bad? I don’t know. Maybe I shouldn’t say that! I’m so inappropriate.”

Sounds as if the Daily Mail was right about the pair being “bosom buddies”!

moreluck

golden ticket member
He just wants to be a "kept man" !!!

The thought of being First Dude is apparently very appealing to Bubba.

Via NY Times:
You’re one of the most famous women on earth, and you’re jobless for the first time in decades. You’d like to make money, but you don’t want to rule out running for president. So what do you do all day?

Right now, aides and friends say, Hillary Rodham Clinton’s plan looks like this: exit the State Department shortly after Inauguration Day and then seclude herself to rest and reflect on what she wants to do for the next few years. Those who have invited her for 2013 engagements have been told not to even ask again until April or May. [...]

Bill Clinton, however, sometimes cannot keep himself from verbally gaming out another campaign for her, said a friend who recently spent time with him. “Every indication is that he would really want her to run,” the friend said.

W

want to retire

John Kerry is our only choice for Sec. of State? Why? Clinton as president? Why?

Anybody see the sorry mess our country is in and you want to keep promoting the same people? Why? Michelle Obama? My God! Why?