Hillary Donates Pantsuits to Trump Library

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Author of the article - Maureen Dowd
I dislike her intensely ... she is corrosive presence on any show she is on.
She must really hate herself to be that acerbic and mean-hearted.

However, I did learn a new word ...
mammonism. the greedy pursuit of riches.
See also: Money. the pursuit of material wealth and possessions, especially a dedication to riches that is tantamount to devotion.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Some oversized working woman could have used those pantsuits to get a job and appear presentable...…..Hillary is just a selfish beeatch!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I hope she doesn’t try and donate her outfit from the Bush funeral/remembrance.
I think she pucker about a foot of it up her butt when Trump shook the Obama’s hands.

And OBTW the Bush’s were so much more classy than the McCains when it came to Trump.
Hopefully there will be no more Trumps or McCains in the National government.

newfie

I hope she doesn’t try and donate her outfit from the Bush funeral/remembrance.
I think she pucker about a foot of it up her butt when Trump shook the Obama’s hands.

And OBTW the Bush’s were so much more classy than the McCains when it came to Trump.
Hopefully there will be no more Trumps or McCains in the National government.

anyone notice that McCain got a bigger send off then president bush?

Box Ox

anyone notice that McCain got a bigger send off then president bush?

He did? I felt like Bush’s casket was carried around by an honor guard at like 15 different places between DC and Texas, with a military band playing at each one. Was a little much, even for a former veteran and US President.

newfie

Observer

Saw the YouTube of the Clinton's night in Canada. Small - small crowd. What they need to do is have Hillary babysit the grandkids and Bill join a band with his saxophone. They CLEARLY have too much time on their hands. I suggest they volunteer but Jimmie and Rosilyn Carter would have to train them.