Hiring freeze and Transformation team members added - On Topic

Superteeth2478

You're right. Doesn't seem that the partners are feeling very partner'ry lately.
Most of the "partners" are under too much stress recently with the impossible metrics that are being foisted upon them to meet to have the time or energy to post in the partners section of the forum.

I wonder if they know that if the job is too stressful for them that McDonald's is hiring?

Returntosender

4DFE8792-38C6-4DED-B9B3-176AA7F0DC52.jpeg

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Most of the "partners" are under too much stress recently with the impossible metrics that are being foisted upon them to meet to have the time or energy to post in the partners section of the forum.

I wonder if they know that if the job is too stressful for them that McDonald's is hiring?

We would dog your :censored2: there too waterboy!

Superteeth2478

Just wait till they are laid off the last week of every quarter to make projections. Nobody will even notice.
You know, I was asking HR about the potential of laying off part-time hourlies today, and they said they weren't planning on it, but that part-time supervisors may start being laid off (if I understood what they were saying correctly). I'm not sure if they can do that, didn't they sign a contract that they'll get 27.5 hours a week?

Now that, no one will notice! Except the ones filing supervisors working grievances in my hub...their wallets will get skinnier!

brownalltheway

Interesting.... There are a ton of HR people listed in "UPS This Week" accepting assignments on the "Human Capital Transformation Team". Someone is planning to transform a lot of "human capital"!

Hopefully it won’t be another buyout. If you didn’t take it last year. You don’t deserve another chance. Just let them go