Hiring freeze and Transformation team members added - On Topic

CodeRed

I think another snowflake has jumped to a conclusion. I had never heard of profiling until someone made it into some kind of offense or crime. I was brought up to think in a logical, common sense way. If something looks like, quacks like, walks like, and swims like a duck...well, it's probably a duck....

542thruNthru

How about 34% Irish?
My ancestors screwed their way all around Western Europe.

View attachment 240620

sketch-1553123038390.png

Next time use some mouth wash to remove the extra "DNA" in your mouth before getting swabbed. Then you won't have such screwed up results.

542thruNthru

I'll say it again.

I love reading these partner threads. In the union forum you'd be called cry babies for all the "we used to be partners" and "it's so unfair"

Welcome to UPS boys and girls. :) you're eyes are now open to the real world. Now go to the break room and get your latte and complain how bad you have it.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I think another snowflake has jumped to a conclusion. I had never heard of profiling until someone made it into some kind of offense or crime. I was brought up to think in a logical, common sense way. If something looks like, quacks like, walks like, and swims like a duck...well, it's probably a duck....
You insensitive slut!

brownIEman

They hide drivers by coding them off to safety all day.

That definitely happens. It is however not something that will save a failing operation. Every once in awhile can be gotten away with, coding multiple drivers over multiple days however, sticks out like a sore thumb and that's a center manager just asking to be fired or moved to the Lower Krapistan preload...

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
That definitely happens. It is however not something that will save a failing operation. Every once in awhile can be gotten away with, coding multiple drivers over multiple days however, sticks out like a sore thumb and that's a center manager just asking to be fired or moved to the Lower Krapistan preload...
Seems as though it happens on the regular in some centers.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
But if you put in a few extra over 70’s into your diad they are walking you out....
We can’t even put over 70’s in anymore. They tell us “it’s automatically calculated”. I call bs. They can’t even put routes together and they expect us to believe they have the technology to automatically calculate weights?

RolloTony Brown Town

We can’t even put over 70’s in anymore. They tell us “it’s automatically calculated”. I call bs. They can’t even put routes together and they expect us to believe they have the technology to automatically calculate weights?

I doubt you cared about your performance before. Why do you care?

pkgdriver

Mine are almost 100% correct if the label weight is over 70. I check my special counts on occasion and if it’s over 70 it is indicated.

Anonymous 115

As the original post ask... anyone hearing solid info on another wave of VRP offers ?
We were told of more positions being moved last week. Some in Roswell, some in Aiken but no exact numbers. Some went to PA, some out of the US. I think at this stage they are just whittling down on "costly" administrative jobs.