Hiring package drivers in MT

542thruNthru

Missoula.

To be honest if I were you. I would try and get a hold of the local in missoula. Talk to the BA and see who you should talk to in that building.

Let them know you're intentions and see what they say. Then I would talk to someone at your building about it. Don't alert your building first. If they are hurting for drivers they will do their best to ruin your plans.

To be honest if I were you. I would try and get a hold of the local in missoula. Talk to the BA and see who you should talk to in that building.

Let them know you're intentions and see what they say. Then I would talk to someone at your building about it. Don't alert your building first. If they are hurting for drivers they will do their best to ruin your plans.
Would have to be an off the street. They can’t bump incoming transfers.

542thruNthru

Would have to be an off the street. They can’t bump incoming transfers.

Yes I understand that but if they are hiring online they are looking for off the street hires. Him talking to someone in the building on the phone helps and will also help the process if they are interested.

CoolStoryBro

I’m currently a driver in Northern California. I saw on the UPS career website they are hiring delivery drivers in MT (I have family there). So went to go apply (Since CA sucks) and it said I couldn’t do so because I’m currently an employee and have to talk to an immediate supervisor.

Would this mean I need to go talk to HR? Maybe a possible transfer?

Talk to HR and see if you can arrange a quit and rehire situation.