Hiring package drivers in MT

BlondeinBrown

I’m currently a driver in Northern California. I saw on the UPS career website they are hiring delivery drivers in MT (I have family there). So went to go apply (Since CA sucks) and it said I couldn’t do so because I’m currently an employee and have to talk to an immediate supervisor.

Would this mean I need to go talk to HR? Maybe a possible transfer?

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
By the time this is finally over, you're gonna have enough BC material regarding your attempts to transfer out of northern California to write a book about it someday. LOL

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I’m currently a driver in Northern California. I saw on the UPS career website they are hiring delivery drivers in MT (I have family there). So went to go apply (Since CA sucks) and it said I couldn’t do so because I’m currently an employee and have to talk to an immediate supervisor.

You would have to quit and get rehired.

You cannot transfer out of norcal.

browndevil

If you work in NorCal the furthest you can transfer to is Reno

542thruNthru

What building in MT you trying to go to?

Also Grizzlies or Bob Cats?

BlondeinBrown

What building in MT you trying to go to?

Missoula.