Hiring process for ups freight

Bigdog2500

The hiring process for ups freight is a freaking joke. I explained that I already have my hazmat and just need to go to dmv and take picture, one lady said fine and scheduled me for road test. Which took 2 hours to include waiting on tester.after road test another lady was going to send me for drug screen but stopped me after I got in car to tell me never mind. I guess I wasted 3 hours for nothing. I will never recommend applying to anyone. Brown is the right color for them, if you know what I mean.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The hiring process for ups freight is a freaking joke. I explained that I already have my hazmat and just need to go to dmv and take picture, one lady said fine and scheduled me for road test. Which took 2 hours to include waiting on tester.after road test another lady was going to send me for drug screen but stopped me after I got in car to tell me never mind. I guess I wasted 3 hours for nothing. I will never recommend applying to anyone. Brown is the right color for them, if you know what I mean.

Did you fail the road test

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ummmm what?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Why did she tell you never mind?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Wah. I hear Burger King is hiring.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Allow me: "Take my UPS Freight, please"! Welcome to Instant Rimshot