Hiring Process

I received my background check via email from the company that UPS uses. Out of 5 criteria 3 are “Decisional” and 2 are “eligible” I filled out w4, I9, Company policy and direct deposit in my UPS portal. I still haven’t received a call/email from UPS HR. What now?

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I received my background check via email from the company that UPS uses. Out of 5 criteria 3 are “Decisional” and 2 are “eligible” I filled out w4, I9, Company policy and direct deposit in my UPs portal. I still haven’t received a call/email from UPS HR. What now?

What’d you do

I felt like I interviewed well. I was asked about my driving abstract. I was convicted of a DUI in 2016. I was forthcoming about it. After the interview I received the consent for a background check. As I was waiting for the background check I filled out all the new hire paperwork (online). When I consented to the background check, the new hire portion wasn’t available to fill out.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I received my background check via email from the company that UPS uses. Out of 5 criteria 3 are “Decisional” and 2 are “eligible” I filled out w4, I9, Company policy and direct deposit in my UPs portal. I still haven’t received a call/email from UPS HR. What now?
WAT.jpg

My driving history is decisional (DUI 2016) criminal record decisional (3 misdemeanors 2016) Yes, it was a rough year. Plus, my employment record is decisional as my place of employment has been closed due to the government COVID mandate.

EverybodyLovesMike

No, my name isnt mike
I received my background check via email from the company that UPS uses. Out of 5 criteria 3 are “Decisional” and 2 are “eligible” I filled out w4, I9, Company policy and direct deposit in my UPS portal. I still haven’t received a call/email from UPS HR. What now?
They hire anybody. I mean anybody. You'll get the call to become the greatest upset ever

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My driving history is decisional (DUI 2016) criminal record decisional (3 misdemeanors 2016) Yes, it was a rough year. Plus, my employment record is decisional as my place of employment has been closed due to the government COVID mandate.

Oh boy
That doesent sound good

They need bodies, you should be fine. Just be patient. Try to get in touch with HR once a week.

I heard it’s nuts right now. The interviewer said that it’s 6 days a week to ght now and basically been “peak” since March . Sounds like they need people. Someone told me that they might try to hire me so I won’t accumulate enough hours to join the union before October 15th. Who knows.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
I heard it’s nuts right now. The interviewer said that it’s 6 days a week to ght now and basically been “peak” since March . Sounds like they need people. Someone told me that they might try to hire me so I won’t accumulate enough hours to join the union before October 15th. Who knows.
30 working days