Historic Victories Within Reach This Week Due To TDU Involvement

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
TDU members have organized for decades to completely end the Two-Thirds Rule and increase rank-and-file power in contract negotiations.

This week, those changes will become a reality, thanks to united action by the O’Brien-Zuckerman Teamsters United coalition.

The Teamster Constitution Committee voted today to recommend that the IBT Convention vote to:

• Require rank-and-file members on all contract negotiating committees.

• Establish majority rule on contract votes and eliminate the loophole that was used to impose the UPS contract that was rejected by the members.

• Ban the International from imposing contracts that are rejected by the members, like the UPS contract in 2018.
These constitutional amendments still have to be approved by Teamster Convention delegates in voting on Wednesday.

But victory is within reach and TDU members and the O’Brien-Zuckerman Teamsters United will be there to make it happen.

It’s been years in the making.

542thruNthru

TDU members have organized for decades to completely end the Two-Thirds Rule and increase rank-and-file power in contract negotiations.

This week, those changes will become a reality, thanks to united action by the O’Brien-Zuckerman Teamsters United coalition.

The Teamster Constitution Committee voted today to recommend that the IBT Convention vote to:

• Establish majority rule on contract votes and eliminate the loophole that was used to impose the UPS contract that was rejected by the members.

• Ban the International from imposing contracts that are rejected by the members, like the UPS contract in 2018.
These constitutional amendments still have to be approved by Teamster Convention delegates in voting on Wednesday.

But victory is within reach and TDU members and the O’Brien-Zuckerman Teamsters United will be there to make it happen.

Ah yes it must be a time of division in the Teamsters. It's the only time the mouse comes out of his house.
tenor-127.gif

542thruNthru

When has there been anything but division with the Teamsters...nature of the animal...🤬

He is just pulling BUG’s chain...wait for it.....it is a coming....🔜
Bug doesn't usually bite. It's the others that do and all it does is pit us against each other being that Stewart little doesn't really know anything anymore about what's going on to argue the points himself.

542thruNthru

Our local has Stewards in the Supplement Negotiations.
Are you happy with the results? Do you feel they represent you properly? Have you spoken with them about the process? Do they know the contract well? Are they vetted by the members? Are they voted in or appointed? How many are sent? Are you happy with your supplemental agreement? Do their names apprear in the contract?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Are you happy with the results? Do you feel they represent you properly? Have you spoken with them about the process? Do they know the contract well? Are they vetted by the members? Are they voted in or appointed? How many are sent? Are you happy with your supplemental agreement? Do their names apprear in the contract?
Mind
your
business.

To my knowledge I thought we already did this? @BigUnionGuy ?

I know my local has rank and file members usually involved in negotiations and I though we had a couple with UPS as well.
our local has a negotiating committee and we voted on what changes we liked or didn’t like at the hall prior to negotiations.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Are you happy with the results? Yes

Do you feel they represent you properly? Yes, I was on last negotiating committee.

Have you spoken with them about the process?Yes, I was one of them.

Do they know the contract well?Yes

Are they vetted by the members?Yes

Are they voted in or appointed?Yes and Yes

How many are sent?Enough

Are you happy with your supplemental agreement?Yes

Do their names apprear in the contract?No

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

@542thruNthru
Why you giving this a funny? Because your guy didn’t come up with it? Seems like a good place to start.

542thruNthru

@542thruNthru
Why you giving this a funny? Because your guy didn’t come up with it? Seems like a good place to start.
I gave it a funny because it's posted by Old Man Jingles that couldn't give a flying leap off your momma's tit about the Teamsters constitution and is only posting it to get something started. Like he does every time something like this comes up.