UPS Rising just announced it PASSED by Default.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Says the guy who believes in an imaginary being in the sky.
D58D09FA-3F06-4AB1-8FCC-C3CDD3115CAF.gif

Brisket

Best case scenario I can see is we sue the union and ups. Get a judge to put a stop to the implementation of the contract, allow lawyers to review the voting records, company records for irregularities, and union bylaws, and bring their case to a judge.

But the kicker here is if the judge puts a stop to the master, UPS and the union will probably be willing to tear the whole thing and restart negotiations, in order to avoid the bad press, and uncertainty for stock holders and business that ship with us.

Litigation is a lengthy process. They know what we don’t like about this contract. They can either have this drag on endlessly, or settle it quick in a month’s time.

We’ll see what happens, but I have a feeling this isn’t over.

FF2D60DC-7A0D-4107-8C86-E3DC790D78AD.gif

Vacation

Over 50% of Freight voted so they can’t overturn that vote. If they strike and put a guy at each of our buildings with a sign we get to kill the golden goose anyway.

ColdHarvest

Not crying old pal,
people like you are the worst enemy of the teamsters
we should be able to stick together.
thanks for the criticism though, its greatly unappreciated....
what happened tonight is wrong.
we have been sold out.. I was just saying its sad..

Can you type that again? In English?

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
So....ups puts out first offer to negotiation committee ten months ago and they say no for a variety of reason. Then ups puts out second and third offers until finally negotiation committee says ok that’s acceptable and puts it out to vote to the two man committee and they say yes. It now gets put to vote to the members as officially the final offer. This is how I think article 12 of the constitution is interpreted. Any vote that finally reaches the actual members will always be the final offer. That’s why there is no stated rules for a first offer regarding 50% and 2/3rds, just rules regarding the final offer. Am I wrong? I mean I hope so but......

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
So....ups puts out first offer to negotiation committee ten months ago and they say no for a variety of reason. Then ups puts out second and third offers until finally negotiation committee says ok that’s acceptable and puts it out to vote to the two man committee and they say yes. It now gets put to vote to the members as officially the final offer. This is how I think article 12 of the constitution is interpreted. Any vote that finally reaches the actual members will always be the final offer. That’s why there is no stated rules for a first offer regarding 50% and 2/3rds, just rules regarding the final offer. Am I wrong? I mean I hope so but......

That's basically my understanding. But if voting turnout doesn't meet the 50% 2/3 threshold, they are not required to accept the offer as they are claiming. They can try and negotiate further. Since UPS expressed willingness, I feel they should try to tidy up the worst parts before ratifying. TDU has a petition to try and get them to negotiate further, if you are at all interested in signing.

Special UPS Operator

People like Osama bin Laden and Israeli puppet Al Baghdadi are like air mattresses thay can be propped up anytime anywhere as convenient to suit the objectives of their puppeteers. Which is why every country has intelligence agencies. And said agencies have proxies. A mizrahi jew(if u dont know what this is then google it) can easily grow a bread, pretend to be a muslim cleric and fool frustrated common muzies to join him in a protracted fake war against westerners.

Similarly a white muslim man example: a white chechen muslim can easily shave off his beard, dye his hair blonde and easily work for his countrie's intelligence agency.

Most Americans loose their :censored2:e when it comes to muzzies. But Jews who have huge beards, are religious zealots, force their women to wear modest clothing/shave their hair, wear a head covering YES a head covering like those muslim women, are extremely nasty and hateful when it comes to non jews, have their own armed radical militias in Israel are heralded as champions of freedom???

Not to say there are sane jews as well obviously.

You see the game is all about creating targets/enemies that are as elusive as possible. And to give each side goals/mission objectives that are as generic as possible. Take the phrase "global war on terror". Terror can be anything it can be a mugger or a lunatic brain washed into blowing himself up. So it is very easy for a country to point a finger and say here is the big bad monster go get him.

Its all about keeping the commonfolk asleep. So the old rich dudes can profit like there is no tomorrow.

ISIS in its early days. J McCain:ooooh they're innocent little rebels fighting against Asad the vampire. We should arm them.
Pentagon:Yes Mr. Chairman of armed services committee. We will send em C17s loaded with Uncle Sams arsenal. And ask our Israeli friends for some EW weapons, artillery and training to set up their own supply chain i.e improvised ordinance and weapons factories etc.
Then look what happened.

Al-Qaeda in its early days. US Congressmen & Senators:These tribal folk are actually doing a good job beating our Russian nemesis. Lets invite them for dinner at white house, give them some stingers, Kalashnikovs and get the Pakistani spec ops to give em top notch training in unconventional warfare tactics while we are at it. Thus creating a fighting force that has received training from some of the best spec ops in the world(they get recruits from all over the world many are ex mil) and one that has defeating empires in its genetics.

A very interesting point that is to be noted here is that when Bin Laden was killed. The US mil, government and JSOC claimed that Osama Bin Laden was buried at sea ACCORDING TO MUSLIM TRADITION OF BURYING THEIR DEAD AT SEA. Which COULD NOT be far from the truth because Islamic tradition only permits a person to be buried at sea if the body is going to start rotting badly. In this case he could easily be buried at land perhaps even in America.

Contrast that with how Saddam is executed sooooo publicly whereas Osama is claimed to have been secretly buried at sea and then claimed a victory over!!???

Lies to perpetuate blood lines of slave drivers.

#cloak n dagger games.

Sorry for off topic long rant.
But your post triggered me.
Had to say a few things seen over my lifetime and conveniently ignored by my Western compatriots.
Good. Not knowing your politics one could see that as being serious as the lunatics on the left actually would say Bin Laden.

People like Osama bin Laden and Israeli puppet Al Baghdadi are like air mattresses thay can be propped up anytime anywhere as convenient to suit the objectives of their puppeteers. Which is why every country has intelligence agencies. And said agencies have proxies. A mizrahi jew(if u dont know what this is then google it) can easily grow a bread, pretend to be a muslim cleric and fool frustrated common muzies to join him in a protracted fake war against westerners.

Similarly a white muslim man example: a white chechen muslim can easily shave off his beard, dye his hair blonde and easily work for his countrie's intelligence agency.

Most Americans loose their :censored2:e when it comes to muzzies. But Jews who have huge beards, are religious zealots, force their women to wear modest clothing/shave their hair, wear a head covering YES a head covering like those muslim women, are extremely nasty and hateful when it comes to non jews, have their own armed radical militias in Israel are heralded as champions of freedom???

Not to say there are sane jews as well obviously.

You see the game is all about creating targets/enemies that are as elusive as possible. And to give each side goals/mission objectives that are as generic as possible. Take the phrase "global war on terror". Terror can be anything it can be a mugger or a lunatic brain washed into blowing himself up. So it is very easy for a country to point a finger and say here is the big bad monster go get him.

Its all about keeping the commonfolk asleep. So the old rich dudes can profit like there is no tomorrow.

ISIS in its early days. J McCain:ooooh they're innocent little rebels fighting against Asad the vampire. We should arm them.
Pentagon:Yes Mr. Chairman of armed services committee. We will send em C17s loaded with Uncle Sams arsenal. And ask our Israeli friends for some EW weapons, artillery and training to set up their own supply chain i.e improvised ordinance and weapons factories etc.
Then look what happened.

Al-Qaeda in its early days. US Congressmen & Senators:These tribal folk are actually doing a good job beating our Russian nemesis. Lets invite them for dinner at white house, give them some stingers, Kalashnikovs and get the Pakistani spec ops to give em top notch training in unconventional warfare tactics while we are at it. Thus creating a fighting force that has received training from some of the best spec ops in the world(they get recruits from all over the world many are ex mil) and one that has defeating empires in its genetics.

A very interesting point that is to be noted here is that when Bin Laden was killed. The US mil, government and JSOC claimed that Osama Bin Laden was buried at sea ACCORDING TO MUSLIM TRADITION OF BURYING THEIR DEAD AT SEA. Which COULD NOT be far from the truth because Islamic tradition only permits a person to be buried at sea if the body is going to start rotting badly. In this case he could easily be buried at land perhaps even in America.

Contrast that with how Saddam is executed sooooo publicly whereas Osama is claimed to have been secretly buried at sea and then claimed a victory over!!???

Lies to perpetuate blood lines of slave drivers.

#cloak n dagger games.

Sorry for off topic long rant.
But your post triggered me.
Had to say a few things seen over my lifetime and conveniently ignored by my Western compatriots.
I almost read that but my battery died...

Special UPS Operator

They say same stuff about people from our lovely southern states. The last part about Islam dont make sense. If you mean making their military more open, accepting and comfortable for muslims I would not blame them.

Besides their recruitment drives are these days also focusing on other religions of South Asia like Sikhs.

Oh wait you probably dont know what either Sikhs or South Asia means LMAO. Is this cuz you were never taught geography in high school???
Pedigree along the lines of being inbred, and completely cuckolded to Islam?