Hmmmm

Package Stick

"Send it."
They act like there’s a line out the door.

Instead they hire anyone that applies because they’re hurting for applicant so bad.
All of our day sort quit today, EVERYONE (except this one black crackhead Tony, I'm not friend** with you guys). They took away the show up bonus on Friday. They hired 10 people last week, 0 showed today.

Now they want people to triple as they have 10 or so sups + money-hungry fags trying to unload, and load, 40k in 4 hours. It's comical. And we just got a "raise"!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
All of our day sort quit today, EVERYONE (except this one black crackhead Tony, I'm not friend** with you guys). They took away the show up bonus on Friday. They hired 10 people last week, 0 showed today.

Now they want people to triple as they have 10 or so sups + money-hungry fags trying to unload, and load, 40k in 4 hours. It's comical. And we just got a "raise"!
How much extra were guys getting as a show up bonus

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Someone is deleting my posts?

I made a comment about @Old Man Jingles and it’s been deleted. I’ve also had other posts get deleted recently. No message from a mod or anything.

Edit @cheryl any idea what’s up with this? At first I thought it was a fluke, now it’s been happening more and more with no message from any mods.
They have to stamp out shenanigans.

542thruNthru

Someone is deleting my posts?

I made a comment about @Old Man Jingles and it’s been deleted. I’ve also had other posts get deleted recently. No message from a mod or anything.

Edit @cheryl any idea what’s up with this? At first I thought it was a fluke, now it’s been happening more and more with no message from any mods.

Anything deemed off topic is now deleted. It's some new rule in UPS discussions.
sketch-1566270203053.jpg