Hoax, does UPS pay him to post on this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I noticed after several controversial threads started by hoax that he is on this site close to 11 hours a day during the same time that he is supposedly working at UPS.

So either UPS pays him to "monitor" this site or they over look that he spend alot of time on here while collecting a salary!

But lets layoff people that actually contribute to this company!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I noticed after several controversial threads started by hoax that he is on this site close to 11 hours a day during the same time that he is supposedly working at UPS.

So either UPS pays him to "monitor" this site or they over look that he spend alot of time on here while collecting a salary!

Never access BC from UPS - not worth the risk. I'm paid to work while at UPS.

More like 16 hours a day.
I'm on a 5 day weekend - Last Friday, today and tomorrow are vacation days.

36 years with UPS = 6 weeks vacation and 5 Discretionary days. Usually don't actually take a vacation ... just days off here and there.

Now you know the rest of the story.

PS - Every time you or someone else posts something "controversial" about UPS or Management, it is accepted as just normal and to be accepted.
Anytime I or someone posts something "controversial" about the Union or about Union positions/employees, people react very emotionally and totally out of proportion.
Just an observation and ... amusing! :happy-very:

And Oswald killed JFK and there are no aliens flying around in UFOs (or were you kidnapped by one?) :peaceful:

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
PS - Every time you or someone else posts something "controversial" about UPS or Management, it is accepted as just normal and to be accepted.
Anytime I or someone posts something "controversial" about the Union or about Union positions/employees, people react very emotionally and totally out of proportion.

My theory on your observation is that as a management person you are used to, as they say in my building, "getting their heads caved in". You guys eat your own daily. Your desensitized to it. Union employees are part of a brotherhood. We rise to the occasion and defend our brothers and sisters. Proportion is in the eye of the beholder and possibly out of your field of tunnel vision.

DS

Fenderbender
funny enough, this site is not blocked from a UPS computer....
Thats because the browncafe offers a lot to not only existing upsers but also serves as a deterrent to wannabe ones that need advice about the truth about working for them.
and 705...if he is here on thier behalf,well I'd feel really silly,because I was the one who suggested he would make a good mod.

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
Thats because the browncafe offers a lot to not only existing upsers but also serves as a deterrent to wannabe ones that need advice about the truth about working for them.
and 705...if he is here on thier behalf,well I'd feel really silly,because I was the one who suggested he would make a good mod.

anyone that doesnt work here because of this board is probably not going to make a good employee anyway.

Solidarity413

Man Hoax when do you have time for anything else? You never visit BC at work, but spend so much time on here. You should get an award at the end of the year for dedicating your whole life to UPS, literally your whole life.

Big Babooba

accepted.

And Oswald killed JFK and there are no aliens flying around in UFOs (or were you kidnapped by one?) :peaceful:
Hoax, you are wrong. My mother in law was abducted by aliens. They got her past Pluto when they couldn't take her nagging anymore - so they brought her back.:dissapointed: I guess my divorce is the next best thing that could happen to me!:happy-very:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hoax, you are wrong. My mother in law was abducted by aliens. They got her past Pluto when they couldn't take her nagging anymore - so they brought her back.:dissapointed: I guess my divorce is the next best thing that could happen to me!:happy-very:
I'm surprised they got her past Uranus.

M

Mike23

Maybe UPS actually have canceled their training school for management to save some money and this is all they got now to train themselves with?

705red

Browncafe Steward
Never access BC from UPS - not worth the risk. I'm paid to work while at UPS.

More like 16 hours a day.
I'm on a 5 day weekend - Last Friday, today and tomorrow are vacation days.

36 years with UPS = 6 weeks vacation and 5 Discretionary days. Usually don't actually take a vacation ... just days off here and there.

Now you know the rest of the story.

There is one huge difference in threads and posts that are started by members and ones started by moderators!

I have never started a thread asking why most sups have their heads stuck up their rear!

All of my posts about management taking a pay freeze have been on the side of management, the sups should have gotten their raises, but thats another thread.

You started a thread about who's more overpaid, package drivers or our CEO who made over 5 million last year! That 5 million plus that he earned came from the sweat of the hard working package car drivers, loaders, unloaders, sorters, porters, feeder drivers, clerks etc.

We don't sit in an office and decide which stupid whiteboard ad to use. We don't decide to freeze salaries, or cut the Xmas turkey, safe driving awards, circle of honor dinners etc.

Any imbecile could come up with those ideas and any imbecile could see how wrong those ideas would be. But guess what that same imbecile made over 5 million last year.

If anyone is over paid its him, not the rank and file money makers of this company!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
There is one huge difference in threads and posts that are started by members and ones started by moderators!

I believe you have a distorted view of what a moderators responsibilities and powers are.
We do nothing to actively manage the site ... we are not supervisors or managers of the site.
Cheryl manages the site, perhaps with input from us but from members as well.
A moderator should be able to start any thread and post just like any other member.
We do have the responsibility to try and not post anything on the site that should have to be moderated by others - that is, we should abide by the TOS as defined by Cheryl.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You started a thread about who's more overpaid, package drivers or our CEO who made over 5 million last year! That 5 million plus that he earned came from the sweat of the hard working package car drivers, loaders, unloaders, sorters, porters, feeder drivers, clerks etc.

We don't sit in an office and decide which stupid whiteboard ad to use. We don't decide to freeze salaries, or cut the Xmas turkey, safe driving awards, circle of honor dinners etc.

Any imbecile could come up with those ideas and any imbecile could see how wrong those ideas would be. But guess what that same imbecile made over 5 million last year.

If anyone is over paid its him, not the rank and file money makers of this company!

I never stated which employee I thought was more overpaid. When I retire, I might surprise you with my answer. :funny:

705red

Browncafe Steward
I never stated which employee I thought was more overpaid. When I retire, I might surprise you with my answer. :funny:
Why start threads that you cannot answer truthfully to? Why hide your real opinions?

Do you say anything truthfully on this site?

Anybody can sit behind a desk and make decisions! A real man/woman can do it driving a truck at 55 miles an hour with 18 nda stops, being over dispatched and still cover extra pick ups because of the guy sitting at the desk!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Why start threads that you cannot answer truthfully to?
Why do I have to answer threads I start?

Why hide your real opinions?
Why not? It's just an opinion and as such means nothing.

Do you say anything truthfully on this site?
Sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.