Hoax, does UPS pay him to post on this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Never access BC from UPS - not worth the risk. I'm paid to work while at UPS.

More like 16 hours a day.
I'm on a 5 day weekend - Last Friday, today and tomorrow are vacation days.

36 years with UPS = 6 weeks vacation and 5 Discretionary days. Usually don't actually take a vacation ... just days off here and there.

Now you know the rest of the story.

PS - Every time you or someone else posts something "controversial" about UPS or Management, it is accepted as just normal and to be accepted.
Anytime I or someone posts something "controversial" about the Union or about Union positions/employees, people react very emotionally and totally out of proportion.
Just an observation and ... amusing! :happy-very:

And Oswald killed JFK and there are no aliens flying around in UFOs (or were you kidnapped by one?) :peaceful:

I don't read this rebuttal as a categorical denial of Reds accusations.

Especially the line highlighted in Red.

satellitedriver

And Oswald killed JFK and there are no aliens flying around in UFOs (or were you kidnapped by one?) :peaceful:
Next, you are going to say that Michael Jackson is not Elvis's love child.
How dare you!:happy2:
I seconded DS's motion , and this is your repayment.
Lordy, Lord. Who can we trust anymore?:peaceful:
Jeez,
paranoia does run deep.

DS

Fenderbender
kryptic ambiguosity indeed....who needs spell check....red why have you started a thread bashing hoax?...not enough union haters tonight?...bored? sometimes I don't get it.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hoax, does UPS pay him to post on this site?

That was the question.

They've never talked to me about it ... one way or the other.
If they were going to pay somebody, I'm pretty sure it would not be me ... a lot of my posts don't exactly toe the company line.

Did I answer the question? Not sure if I did! :wink2:

705red

Browncafe Steward
:surprised:
kryptic ambiguosity indeed....who needs spell check....red why have you started a thread bashing hoax?...not enough union haters tonight?...bored? sometimes I don't get it.
Oh poor poor hoax! Its ok for hoax to start controversial threads as a mod, but god help it if a union employee calls him out in a thread!

Would you like me to ship you a box of Kleenex?:surprised:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
They've never talked to me about it ... one way or the other.
If they were going to pay somebody, I'm pretty sure it would not be me ... a lot of my posts don't exactly toe the company line.

Did I answer the question? Not sure if I did! :wink2:

:clubbing:

satellitedriver

Oh poor poor hoax! Its ok for hoax to start controversial threads as a mod, :surprised:
Yes, it is OK.
Just as it is OK for you to try and post a controversial/ accusatory thread.
A mod is no different than any poster.
We all live under the same TOS in BrownCafe.
Mods only enforce the TOS.
Never should any member be denied the right to state, or defend their position, as long as it stays in the parameters.
When discussion becomes flame, that is where the mod's individual decision is made, and that decision can be overruled.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
hoax i always wondered who is in your avatar? is that u?

Yep, that is me albeit Photoshopped a bit.
My wife had back surgery in 2003 and I took 3 weeks vacation and 1 month FMLA to take care of her. Grew a beard during that period.
The day I retire, I will start growing a beard again.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Oh poor poor hoax! Its ok for hoax to start controversial threads as a mod, but god help it if a union employee calls him out in a thread!

Would you like me to ship you a box of Kleenex?:surprised:

I have no objections to your "calling me out". I have had a lot of fun with this and encourage you to do so in the future. I am always looking for God's help ... I need it at times.

I'm laughing ... not crying, so I'd really prefer you send me some Chicago sausage with peppers and onions than some Kleenex.

Last edited:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Seriously. 705Red. Really think about what you're saying. Did you think this through?

I remember when we had another mod that I believe you know in person. He has a sense of humor that I find to be pretty funny but because of his sense of humor I had to defend him to more than a couple of mgt members because they said he was a union shill. He eventually stepped down because of meaningless bullying and accusations, just like the ones in this thread.

Oddly enough Hoax is also someone that has a sense of humor but he is in mgt. Now you want to call him out and accuse him of being a mgt shill?

Good grief...

Our mods are volunteers that contribute their time to keep our forum a welcoming and informative place. Without their efforts this forum would become just another meaningless spam and profanity filled website. Although they do monitor the forum and help us keep things cleaned up they do still have the right to post their personal opinions, just as all members do.

Mgt or union, everyone is welcome. Ask your friend that is a former mod if he was paid to post here. If you want to discuss this further then send me a pm.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Yep, that is me albeit Photoshopped a bit.
My wife had back surgery in 2003 and I took 3 weeks vacation and 1 month FMLA to take care of her. Grew a beard during that period.
The day I retire, I will start growing a beard again.

For some reason whenever I see the avatar it reminds me of an old 70's or 80's style wrestler that might have been on tv on WWF or something....maybe grizzly adams.

bbsam

Staff member
jeez, Hoax. And you asked me not to get red "spun up". Remember he's a good guy, just very passionate about his opinions.

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
Never access BC from UPS - not worth the risk. I'm paid to work while at UPS.

More like 16 hours a day.
I'm on a 5 day weekend - Last Friday, today and tomorrow are vacation days.

36 years with UPS = 6 weeks vacation and 5 Discretionary days. Usually don't actually take a vacation ... just days off here and there.

Now you know the rest of the story.

PS - Every time you or someone else posts something "controversial" about UPS or Management, it is accepted as just normal and to be accepted.
Anytime I or someone posts something "controversial" about the Union or about Union positions/employees, people react very emotionally and totally out of proportion.
Just an observation and ... amusing! :happy-very:

Well then, Who's flying the UFO's smarty pants????? :funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.