Hoffa and hall are morally bankrupt!

Re: Hoffa and Ken H are morally bankrupt!

they danged sure are! Every contract Hoffa and Hall have negotiated has resulted in great raises , 9.5 language,continued free health care,and improved language on enabling cover drivers to go full time. the bastids!!!!
you guys kill me some times. go and cry to a fedex driver,a mail carrier or a freight owner operator driver and see what kinda sympathy you get!!

But that aint doing a dam thing about harassment! and the 9.5 language is a joke!...you shouldn't have to file a grievance for 9.5.s..their should be a list.......you sign up.....you get 3................ 9.5.s you get paid!.....end of story!Time for Hoffa to go............................to hell!thats the way I think and same goes for most of my co-workers........We had enoough of the good ole boy club!I work for UPS.......Not hoffa and hall.!

subdivide

I really don't know why part timers stay at UPS. They work odd hours, the pay is very low, It's cold in the winter and hot in the summer (drivers suffer the most from winter/ summer conditions). As a part timer, if you don't live right next to the center you don't make enough money to pay for your gas. No benefits until a year of service is completed. NOTE (as a part timer the ONLY reason I stay at UPS is for the benefits). We've had part timers stay for about six months then quit. Again, why would they stay? To verify my point, at our center we do not have a single person on our seniority list for the years 2010 and 2011. When this contract goes through our part time ranks will be in constant turn over. There is NOTHING to motivate them to stay. This is exactly what UPS wants. It will make it hard on present part timers because we are the ones who train them. Not management. In closing you can throw safety out the window.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I really don't know why part timers stay at UPS. They work odd hours, the pay is very low, It's cold in the winter and hot in the summer (drivers suffer the most from winter/ summer conditions). As a part timer, if you don't live right next to the center you don't make enough money to pay for your gas. No benefits until a year of service is completed. NOTE (as a part timer the ONLY reason I stay at UPS is for the benefits). We've had part timers stay for about six months then quit. Again, why would they stay? To verify my point, at our center we do not have a single person on our seniority list for the years 2010 and 2011. When this contract goes through our part time ranks will be in constant turn over. There is NOTHING to motivate them to stay. This is exactly what UPS wants. It will make it hard on present part timers because we are the ones who train them. Not management. In closing you can throw safety out the window.
The most important thing is that the Teamsters love high turnover, too. The model is to extract the maximum amount of dues and initiation fees from members. High turnover maximizes these fees.