Hoffa changes rules in middle of the game

Stonefish

The issue was....let's drop the trash talk and go on. Evidently you and your fish from * like to fight and stir it up.
It's a waste of time arguing with biased fools and hypocrites.
Jesus loves everyone but some are still going to Hell. Some of them are going for lying and others for protecting and supporting liars.
You don't like when the trash talk comes back at you. I'm with your buddy in Local 100. He just doesn't like me because I don't agree with him. Keep talking trash I'll keep giving it back to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I take it as a symbol that I am on the correct path every time stonefish disagrees with one of my posts.

And boy, lately, I am on the stairway to heaven.

10 point

You don't like when the trash talk comes back at you. I'm with your buddy in Local 100. He just doesn't like me because I don't agree with him. Keep talking trash I'll keep giving it back to you.
I wasn't talking to you but I can.

I have several buddies in local 637, 413, 20, 100, 92....the list goes on. Most of the ones in those locals don't post on here.
Just a few do.
They say it's a waste of life to spend hours arguing with certain people on BC. They're probably correct.
Some say it keeps them on their A game for hearings.
I like it for the info I hear from Inthegame, BUG and a couple more posters. I really like I've. I've is real and objective.
You, on the other hand, are often malicious and crass. Those are your better colors.
Typically, you remind me of those lizards we bought at the street fairs. Chameleon I think is what theyre called because whatever color your IBT paycheck is you blend in well with it. They pull the string and your mouth moves. Have a nice Mothers Day. Fish.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Friendly Reminder:

Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

Big Bad Wolf

Ask me if I care.

Same reasons the politicians give for wanting to raise taxes.

That they can spend my hard earned money better than I can.
It's apparent that you don't care. Your job here isn't to care but to promote the agenda of TDU and to divide all of us. I used to do it long ago. I was wrong then and your wrong now. Stop being a blind reformer follower. Think for yourself.

Where are you pigs now?

Where did I ever call you a name? You should feel ashamed that you can't have discussions with adults without acting like this. Would your mother or father or grandparents be proud of how you acted today? If you can't bring something grown up to the discussion don't post it.

I called out one of your posts and you could not take it. I was more than respectful. I disagreed with you and you acted like a child. Why? Why did you get so upset? Was it because you knew I was right? Did it hit home?

Does it make you feel better that you post of all your friends in other locals? I don't know you or your friends. I don't even know if you are telling the truth. I called out you for talking up being positive and proactive when in all actuality in my honest opinion I did not see these traits. I think it hit home man. That's what you couldn't take so you acted like a spoiled entitled child.

Congratulations on the mod queue. You sound as if this is the place for you. Insulting will get you in the doghouse. Maybe acting like an adult in the conversation will keep you out.

Best of luck
Mr. Bojangles