Hoffa changes rules in middle of the game

10 point

Where did I ever call you a name? You should feel ashamed that you can't have discussions with adults without acting like this. Would your mother or father or grandparents be proud of how you acted today? If you can't bring something grown up to the discussion don't post it.

I called out one of your posts and you could not take it. I was more than respectful. I disagreed with you and you acted like a child. Why? Why did you get so upset? Was it because you knew I was right? Did it hit home?

Does it make you feel better that you post of all your friends in other locals? I don't know you or your friends. I don't even know if you are telling the truth. I called out you for talking up being positive and proactive when in all actuality in my honest opinion I did not see these traits. I think it hit home man. That's what you couldn't take so you acted like a spoiled entitled child.

Congratulations on the mod queue. You sound as if this is the place for you. Insulting will get you in the doghouse. Maybe sating like an adult in the conversation will keep you out.

Best of luck
Mr. Bojangles
I was talking to your brother stonefish. Read everything before you show your great wisdom.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was talking to your brother stonefish. Read everything before you show your great wisdom.
Hows that for mod que Einstein?
I have no brothers. I think you have me mistaken for someone else. My name is mr. Bojangles not whoever you feel like calling me. You have nothing adult to bring to this forum so you insult. Maybe you will get it. I'd pray you would but as one of my flaws I don't pray for people who I think can't be helped because they have pure revenge and anger in their heart. It's one of my flaws.

Last edited:

Brown Spider

Once again Señor Avoidant, do you even know why dues were raised?

Where are you pigs now?

Oh, I'm sure many reasons could be given for raising dues.

1) Membership remained stagnant in 2013 at 1.258 million. Had to get new money somewhere!

2) Hoffa's salary jumped to just over $300,000 and his housing allowance jumped to $67,358 in 2013 for a total compensation
package of $381,409. Hey...the guy needs a roof over his head, right?

4) hall total compensation package jumped up to $301,509. We'll try to be fair here. Any UPSer knows that $300,000
isn't what it used to be!

So, just over 3/4 of a million dollars in compensation for the two guys who tanked 3 Supplements, paid a token "mediation" visit to Local 804 and delivered a National Agreement that has a lot of guys in brown scratching their heads. I dunno'...2016 is right around the corner. Might be time to trade in the old cash guzzlers!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
It's apparent that you don't care. Your job here isn't to care but to promote the agenda of TDU and to divide all of us. I used to do it long ago. I was wrong then and your wrong now. Stop being a blind reformer follower. Think for yourself.

Where are you pigs now?

Since I am not a member of TDU I am not totally sure what their agenda is except to throw the Old Guard out of office.

That makes them my allies.

Big Bad Wolf

Oh, I'm sure many reasons could be given for raising dues.

1) Membership remained stagnant in 2013 at 1.258 million. Had to get new money somewhere!

2) Hoffa's salary jumped to just over $300,000 and his housing allowance jumped to $67,358 in 2013 for a total compensation
package of $381,409. Hey...the guy needs a roof over his head, right?

4) hall total compensation package jumped up to $301,509. We'll try to be fair here. Any UPSer knows that $300,000
isn't what it used to be!

So, just over 3/4 of a million dollars in compensation for the two guys who tanked 3 Supplements, paid a token "mediation" visit to Local 804 and delivered a National Agreement that has a lot of guys in brown scratching their heads. I dunno'...2016 is right around the corner. Might be time to trade in the old cash guzzlers!

Did you just say 2013? Did you even remember when the dues increase went into effect? You "dump Hoffa" folks have zero clue of facts don't ya? I mean come on people!
Your complaint is that Hoffa made 380k? How much should he make being in charge of 1.3 million folks? I made 135k in "total compensation package" for being in charge of 2 people.

Where are you pigs now?

35yrwstpadriver

Pittsburgh Brown
To my brother and sister upsers/teamsters. Most people that have posted on this thread don't understand what the TDU is about. I joined the TDU once I realized the injustices the Teamsters were imposing(I now hate that word) on us. I thought and hoped that the TDU would be able to facilitate the desires of those of us that have worked long and hard to provide for our families. The TDU has exposed the Teamster leadership of what their agenda is. They are clearly using the money that they have access to due to our HARD work to supplement their failing pension situation. The fact that the Teamsters are now in charge of our healthcare is appalling. We work harder now than ever. Stops per hour go up constantly. UPS profits are at a record high. Our healthcare plan is inferior to what it was. Retirees have been raped without a say. What was once $600 a year is now $3600 for them and in 2018 we all pay $2000 per family out of pocket. Wage increases don't keep up with inflation. The TDU is not the answer. They aren't against the Teamsters, just the leadership. The TDU just wants their people in office. Everyone seems to be missing the point. The Teamsters are a sinking ship that are staying afloat barely on the funds provided by UPS and earned by UPS employees. The answer is for UPSERs to defect from the Teamsters and have their OWN union. Usair pilots did this when ALPA no longer represented them in a fair and appropriate manner. COME ON PEOPLE............WE CANT LET THIS GO ON ANY LONGER.

Big Bad Wolf

To my brother and sister upsers/teamsters. Most people that have posted on this thread don't understand what the TDU is about. I joined the TDU once I realized the injustices the Teamsters were imposing(I now hate that word) on us. I thought and hoped that the TDU would be able to facilitate the desires of those of us that have worked long and hard to provide for our families. The TDU has exposed the Teamster leadership of what their agenda is. They are clearly using the money that they have access to due to our HARD work to supplement their failing pension situation. The fact that the Teamsters are now in charge of our healthcare is appalling. We work harder now than ever. Stops per hour go up constantly. UPS profits are at a record high. Our healthcare plan is inferior to what it was. Retirees have been raped without a say. What was once $600 a year is now $3600 for them and in 2018 we all pay $2000 per family out of pocket. Wage increases don't keep up with inflation. The TDU is not the answer. They aren't against the Teamsters, just the leadership. The TDU just wants their people in office. Everyone seems to be missing the point. The Teamsters are a sinking ship that are staying afloat barely on the funds provided by UPS and earned by UPS employees. The answer is for UPSERs to defect from the Teamsters and have their OWN union. Usair pilots did this when ALPA no longer represented them in a fair and appropriate manner. COME ON PEOPLE............WE CANT LET THIS GO ON ANY LONGER.
Apparently even you do not know what TDU is about. Or Union for that matter.

Where are you pigs now?

Inthegame

...So, just over 3/4 of a million dollars in compensation for the two guys who tanked 3 Supplements, paid a token "mediation" visit to Local 804 and delivered a National Agreement that has a lot of guys in brown scratching their heads. I dunno'...2016 is right around the corner. Might be time to trade in the old cash guzzlers!
The two packages listed are less than 3/4 million, and cost each member $0.54 cents per year, hardly "cash guzzlers". Not per week or per month but one time! From whatever side of the fence you're on, that is an insignificant amount.
The token visit got 250 members back to work. Maybe the media campaign would have accomplished the goal but facts are facts, and Hall got the deal done. You know better than most, UPS was fulfilling the threat of permanent terminations which ended with that "token" visit.
More guys in brown were scratching their heads wondering why the hold up in the agreed to National.
2016 is definately around the corner and in my view the primary reason this agreement "became" so contentious. Politics often puts personal ambition ahead of proper behavior.

The two packages listed are less than 3/4 million, and cost each member $0.54 cents per year, hardly "cash guzzlers". Not per week or per month but one time! From whatever side of the fence you're on, that is an insignificant amount.
The token visit got 250 members back to work. Maybe the media campaign would have accomplished the goal but facts are facts, and Hall got the deal done. You know better than most, UPS was fulfilling the threat of permanent terminations which ended with that "token" visit.
More guys in brown were scratching their heads wondering why the hold up in the agreed to National.
2016 is definately around the corner and in my view the primary reason this agreement "became" so contentious. Politics often puts personal ambition ahead of proper behavior.
I'm so glad hall came in and saved those people and their family's livelihoods. Ken knew that when he came in There it was a no win situation for him politically. He would get slammed no matter the outcome but he did it anyway. Thanks hall.

Last edited:

Big Bad Wolf

This guy is good!

Where are you pigs now?