HOFFA FAN?

I agree. I'm not arguing I'm stating what I believe in. I believe in being a teamster in the largest and best union in the world. I where my heart on my Sleave. Teamsters made a great life for me. I'm here to say how I feel.
And I respect that. We just disagree on this issue
Many of us can not stand him or forgive him,after the crap he pulled. He truly showed he doesn't have the balls tobrun the Teamsters.
IMHO

Some of us vote. The turnout for the contract was a disgrace.
The same amount will vote on this one. It's what we have to work with. We can keep discussing it but it will always be this way. I've done a lot with asking peoe to vote or stop for a minute and have seen it up close. People can't be bothered because they don't care. Got to have some thick skin.

The same amount will vote on this one. It's what we have to work with. We can keep discussing it but it will always be this way. I've done a lot with asking peoe to vote or stop for a minute and have seen it up close. People can't be bothered because they don't care. Got to have some thick skin.
Honestly how much time and effort does it take? Too hard to mark an X on the ballot and shove it in the mailbox.

I'm not sure who is more at fault for this contract. The leadership or the members?

Honestly how much time and effort does it take? Too hard to mark an X on the ballot and shove it in the mailbox.

I'm not sure who is more at fault for this contract. The leadership or the members?
You got to understand. Part timers don't vote. They can all red x me all they want but if 15% vote you are lucky. Full timers make so much money at ups that half of them think they are in the t party. It's hilarious. I've sat out there with Hoffa myself and had a member tell him he's a t party guy. I understand people see the ups side but when you look at it from the other perspective this is what it is. Cincinnati is a republican stronghold but the people up there that work for ups think the general public would be on our side. They aren't living in the real world. I do a lot of stuff that has to do with republican governors. These guys want to crush any and all union members. I could go on and on. I'm not just the ups perspective and that what most here want to see the ups perspective. 1.3 milly of us. A lot don't identify with ups and a lot don't particularly care for upsers. It's fact. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feeling but it is what it is.

10 point

You got to understand. Part timers don't vote. They can all red x me all they want but if 15% vote you are lucky. Full timers make so much money at ups that half of them think they are in the t party. It's hilarious. I've sat out there with Hoffa myself and had a member tell him he's a t party guy. I understand people see the ups side but when you look at it from the other perspective this is what it is. Cincinnati is a republican stronghold but the people up there that work for ups think the general public would be on our side. They aren't living in the real world. I do a lot of stuff that has to do with republican governors. These guys want to crush any and all union members. I could go on and on. I'm not just the ups perspective and that what most here want to see the ups perspective. 1.3 milly of us. A lot don't identify with ups and a lot don't particularly care for upsers. It's fact. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feeling but it is what it is.
I believe that good ups CBA's help the whole teamster represented freight industry.

Good post. But do we have to mention specific cities? Come on. Is this personal?
Up in the lunch room where I'm from we had local 100 feeder drivers talking all kind of smack. It's nothing personal. A business agent came in one day and debated him. He shut up. These same people forget what they are surrounded by in Southern Ohio. Republicans and a general public that if they actually knew our compensation package would be appalled just because it's their human nature. Did you watch that debate this week. Everyone of these people want us out of the food chain.

10 point

Up in the lunch room where I'm from we had local 100 feeder drivers talking all kind of smack. It's nothing personal. A business agent came in one day and debated him. He shut up. These same people forget what they are surrounded by in Southern Ohio. Republicans and a general public that if they actually knew our compensation package would be appalled just because it's their human nature. Did you watch that debate this week. Everyone of these people want us out of the food chain.
I'm guessing it was during the rider voting?
Jordan, Buchy, and Boehner are a stones throw from us and Faber is from our county.
My customers aren't jealous. Most say they wouldn't want my insane job.
Fact.