Hoffa to endorse Rome "the free-loader" Aloise!!!

Hofficer Hater

Locals nationwide have apparently received a memo from Hoffa that he will endorse Rome "the free-loader" Aloise for General President of the most corrupt union in America.

Those of you that don't know the "free-loader" can google up his name and 100s of articles will come up on his crooked status. He is currently serving a federal suspension for negotiating sham contracts.

Box Ox

Locals nationwide have apparently received a memo from Hoffa that he will endorse Rome "the free-loader" Aloise for General President of the most corrupt union in America.

Those of you that don't know the "free-loader" can google up his name and 100s of articles will come up on his crooked status. He is currently serving a federal suspension for negotiating sham contracts.

Ah, the internet. Where one can make any claim with zero substantiation.

That said, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if it were true. Hoffa probably gets on his knees for the same folks Rome does.

Hofficer Hater

Prove it.

I can't prove it, but I've had several discussions with local hofficers and JC organizers that have all said the same thing. This is a damn shame. Non of these particular hofficers and personnel support Rome. They think he's an embarrassment to the labor movement and should have been expelled. His candidacy will guaranty the Boston Bully's victory if Hoffa fails to bring him up on charges prior to the 2021 convention. Lets hope he does get suspended/expelled so that a true reformer can lead a reform slate.

The arrogant and self-serving Rome A will have a very difficult time forming a slate with important people. A lot of these other opportunist hofficers don't want their reputations tarnished by such someone who's made a name for himself exchanging Super Bowl, World Series and NBA Finals tickets for regressive contracts.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
TDU is supporting Sean O'Brien and Hoffa is supporting Rome A. So what about TDU?

I'm not supporting either self-serving egotistical wako. Both are equally horrible for the union and even worse for the rank-and-file.
Who are you supporting then, or what is your "dream ticket"?

....because all I ever see from you is complaints, with zero input with solutions to anything.

What is your end game, or do you even have one?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

....because all I ever see from you is complaints, with zero input with solutions to anything.

All this guy does is try to divide the union.....I’m all ears for new ideas or a new direction but this guy is against everyone and anything teamsters do

Boywondr

The truth never changes.

The dream team in 705 is going to be sleeping on a 2" thick mattress in rooms with no windows?

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
All ears for new ideas? How about term limits for Elected Union officials?
Do your job. Serve your term(s). Go home.
Or tar and feathers is always a winner.
rzN-U9.gif

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

All ears for new ideas? How about term limits for Elected Union officials?
Do your job. Serve your term(s). Go home.
Personally I’m against that......I don’t think we have the strong union man power in most areas......just think of how many people you would want to represent you as steward in your work area.....if there aren’t 5 or 6 members you feel you would want to be steward you might be in trouble with your idea