Hof's cheerleaders are crying,......

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You are drinking the EE kool aid ...... There are many cases brought from our Local to panel, one good one is the ratios for cover drivers which in turn allows us to force the company to hire Full-time drivers. Realbrown1 I am really am ashamed of your lies! Why would you say such things that are just NOT true?
When was the last case our local took to panel?

Spongebob1

this is just a friendly reminder,...
ask yourself's why aren't these people pissed off about the IRB report?
About the members being sold out for Super Bowl tickets,.... and all the other stuff that's in that report?
that's because they are IBT Officers,....their job is on the line,.... everybody else is pissed off,...

Have ya noticed they always go to the same thing,..."blame tdu" it's even on Hof's Facebook pg,
divert attention away from them,....

Last edited:

5habits100

YOU,...should keep your employees in check,.......js
I don't have any employees Saint Nick. Is that your attempt another guess? I'm a UPS employee. Keep trying. JS
I was talking about a guy who screwed his supposed friend over twice, supported a guy who sued his own local while he was in office because he is out there. He tried to nominate 2 people for TU slate that we not eligible (SB).
Now he says I won't be fooled again but he is on a slate with a different guy he ran against (JM) who he pound while he was his agent until he got voted out.Now those guys are buds.
I'm not buying it I say his is a slut, he will sleep with anyone to get what he wants. When it's all said and done he will team up when th SB again.

JS

Spongebob1

I don't have any employees Saint Nick. Is that your attempt another guess? I'm a UPS employee. Keep trying. JS

Oh I know who you are,.....trust me I do,...
I was talking about a guy who screwed his supposed friend over twice,
don't know who your talking about,....

Now he says I won't be fooled again but he is on a slate with a different guy he ran against (JM) who he pound while he was his agent until he got voted out.Now those guys are buds.

have you heard of "mended fences" maybe they put their differences aside to work together,....

When it's all said and done he will team up when th SB

Local one-hundred was "dysfunctional" and what I mean by that is people didn't get along,... some support Hof and some don't,...

I was talking about a guy who screwed his supposed friend over twice, supported a guy who sued his own local while he was in office because he is out there. He tried to nominate 2 people for TU slate that we not eligible (SB).
I'm not buying it I say his is a slut, he will sleep with anyone to get what he wants. When it's all said and done he will team up when th SB again.

JS
Wow lol. That's a low done kinda guy.

5habits100

Oh I know who you are,.....trust me I do,...

don't know who your talking about,....

have you heard of "mended fences" maybe they put their differences aside to work together,....

Local one-hundred was "dysfunctional" and what I mean by that is people didn't get along,... some support Hof and some don't,...
You don't trust me you don't. You and B can keep guessing but you'll never know.

I'm talking about your buddy BD. And no you can't mend anything with a guy like him he can't be trusted. I didn't mention a local so you obviously know what I'm talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spongebob1

You don't trust me you don't. You and B can keep guessing but you'll never know.

I'm talking about your buddy BD. And no you can't mend anything with a guy like him he can't be trusted. I didn't mention a local so you obviously know what I'm talking about.

Ok I'll play D,....

Everyone knows that local has changed hands many times over the years,.... and the slate that is running I hope they can pull it off and win!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Ok I'll play D....

Everyone knows that local has changed hands many times over the years,.... and the slate that is running I hope they can pull it off and win!
I don't think he is D. D smarter, more articulate and would certainly use better grammar.

If I actually cared I would say it is J Squared.

5habits100

we are loosing now, under Hof,.....wake up!
We are losing because of lack of interest from coworkers, politicians don't care and are doing whatever they want because people don't care about unions and people like Fred are pissed because they wanted to be a VP under the H administration and were turned down. Those are facts that you can deny as much as you want but they are the facts.

Spongebob1

We are losing because of lack of interest from coworkers, politicians don't care and are doing whatever they want because people don't care about unions and people like Fred are :censored2: because they wanted to be a VP under the H administration and were turned down. Those are facts that you can deny as much as you want but they are the facts.

Why is that Fred can fight RTW in Ky, he gets his people motivated, and his members pound the pavement,.... Now I heard all about the VP story, and how Hof stabbed Fred in the back,....these are facts

5habits100

Why is that Fred can fight RTW in Ky, he gets his people motivated, and his members pound the pavement,.... Now I heard all about the VP story, and how Hof stabbed Fred in the back,....these are facts
Now we are getting somewhere you admit Fred wanted to be on H H slate they turned him down now he has a vendetta. Thank you for finally being honest.

Spongebob1

Now we are getting somewhere you admit Fred wanted to be on H H slate they turned him down now he has a vendetta. Thank you for finally being honest.
I didn't admit to anything, I said he stabbed him in the back,...

From what I know Hof did everything to get fred to fail,.....