Hof's cheerleaders are crying,......

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Dude I agree Fred is a liar. Why won't you answer the question as to why you support him. I don't understand
Fred is still flip flopping. His next victim is TDU. He will use them for a quick couple of votes and when it's over, will go back to accusing them of blowing his election.

Spongebob1

You three cheerleaders, there's a rally in Ohio today, I'll bet belly is going,...

I just got off the phone, I told them to look for ya,....

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Dude I agree Fred is a liar. Why won't you answer the question as to why you support him. I don't understand
So funny you lying cheerleaders......calling other people liars.......all the time.

I bet you 4 lie on BC at least a combined 100 times a day.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
So you know about Fred's TDU condemnation?
You're not talking about the license plate again, are you???

Let me explain it to you this way.
I voted for Obama, twice, and to date I feel he has come way short of my expectations.
But one thing is for sure, if I had it to do over again, there is no way I could vote for McCain or Romney.

Many long time Hoffa supporters are seeing the light and joining hands with those with a common goal, TDU or not.

wide load

I voted for Obama, twice, and to date I feel he has come way short of my expectations.
But one thing is for sure, if I had it to do over again, there is no way I could vote for McCain or Romney.

Many long time H supporters are seeing the light and joining hands with those with a common goal, TDU or not.
I'm not talking about the license plate at all. I'm talking about a meeting at his hall a few years back were he put forth a resolution condemning TDU. News to you?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I'm not talking about the license plate at all. I'm talking about a meeting at his hall a few years back were he put forth a resolution condemning TDU. News to you?
Again, a few years back.
That was then, this is now.
There's been a lot of "bad water under the bridge" since.

Like in your Local, "Action" speaks louder than words.

Spongebob1

Many long time H supporters are seeing the light and joining hands with those with a common goal, TDU or not.

Winner!!!

image.jpeg
Winner!!!
Winner!!!
You okay? Up pretty late tonight. I just got up to pee. I assume you did too.

wide load

Again, a few years back.
That was then, this is now.
There's been a lot of "bad water under the bridge" since.

Like in your Local, "Action" speaks louder than words.
People don't forget. Where do you think flip flop came from. You think he's riding side by side with TDU? Lol!!! Fred only rides with one person, the other Fred.