Holiday weight

moreluck

golden ticket member
I heard something today on the Fox & Friends news show that just clicked and made sense to me. They were talking about all the weight that is gained during the holiday season.

Yesterday was Thanksgiving and it was a holiday. Emphasis on "day". It's about food & family on that day, so eat what you want, just for the "day". Don't think that you have the permission to graze on everything from Thanksgiving day until Jan 2nd.

The next holiday will be Christmas and eat what you want on that day too.......but from now 'til then, eat your normal sensible diet. Makes sense.

ups79

I heard something today on the Fox & Friends news show that just clicked and made sense to me. They were talking about all the weight that is gained during the holiday season.

Yesterday was Thanksgiving and it was a holiday. Emphasis on "day". It's about food & family on that day, so eat what you want, just for the "day". Don't think that you have the permission to graze on everything from Thanksgiving day until Jan 2nd.

The next holiday will be Christmas and eat what you want on that day too.......but from now 'til then, eat your normal sensible diet. Makes sense.

Must be a "Weight Watcher" fan.