Holidays/Double pay Part time

Vanakka512

Hey people according to my contract UPS recognizes Thanksgiving and day after thanks- giving as holidays. I as a part timer am told I'm required to work now I looked into the contract further it mentions fulltimers and combos get double pay if working on holidays 'day after Thanksgiving' does this apply to to PT workers also? In the southern contract.

542thruNthru

Hey people according to my contract UPS recognizes Thanksgiving and day after thanks- giving as holidays. I as a part timer am told I'm required to work now I looked into the contract further it mentions fulltimers and combos get double pay if working on holidays 'day after Thanksgiving' does this apply to to PT workers also? In the southern contract.
Yes.

Article 60 section 4.

Red Headed Stranger

Does anyone know how the 6th punch works for pre-load working a Tuesday - Saturday schedule? With the holidays we will be working on Monday going forward. Is Monday the 6th punch or is Saturday considered the 6th punch? Thank you in advance for your help!

charm299

Does anyone know how the 6th punch works for pre-load working a Tuesday - Saturday schedule? With the holidays we will be working on Monday going forward. Is Monday the 6th punch or is Saturday considered the 6th punch? Thank you in advance for your help!
I’m in the southern region and sixth punch is Saturday for tues thru Saturday

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
You get nothing

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Some of us work hard and we don't have time to do all the stuff that you do
6A6CEAA7-DE70-4FB9-B919-31A4D6EF47F2.jpeg

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
You get double time as a part timer for Black Friday in local 512 which I’m assuming you are by your username.