Home security camera catches FedEx deliveryman throwing package 20 feet onto porch

HomeDelivery

People hear the engine and assume the vehicle is going faster than it really is.

i had a few of those unfounded complaints as well in the past years... i'm thinking that is one of the reasons why my contractor was getting rid of his diesel stepvans for the newer ford gas engine powered ones.

i had a handful of customers not noticing me pulling up to the curb to deliver their stuff & some even say that it was strange not to have their dog bark to alert them someone was outside (i was practicing my drop-and-run ninja methods to increase my SPORH):holycowsmile:

(newer diesel emissions w/ the blue urea fluid sure brings up the costs of maintenance of a diesel vs gas powerplant) is probably another factor

PublicWifi

XiyG2gp.gif

Peak season: It happens.
Accuracy: 11%

Can't say I've ever thrown packages. They have, on occasion, fallen with me. Usually when I slip on ice, fall down stairs, get pounced / attacked by a dog etc...

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
This thread reminded me of a "farm" resi delivery I had the first month I was driving. I rolled up to the house and into the driveway and parked right in front of the garage. The garage door was open about maybe 2 feet from the bottom. The package was about the size of a book, and just as I jumped out of the truck, a snarling junkyard type dog comes racing out of the opening.

I hauled arse back up into the truck and slammed the door. I had already scanned the package and released it to "front door". I stuck the door tag on the box with a note "sorry I did not make it to your front door due to your dog."

Then I frisbeed it into the garage. Sure as :censored2:, the mongrel ran after it and retrieved it.... And ran around to the back yard with it.

After calling my contractor with the great news, I left another door tag at the roadside on the newspaper box explaining the situation.

Never got a complaint on that one.

XiyG2gp.gif

Can't say I've ever thrown packages. They have, on occasion, fallen with me. Usually when I slip on ice, fall down stairs, get pounced / attacked by a dog etc...

Okay, I'll toss packages if it saves time getting them off the plane but this is just ridiculous, you're making three times the work for yourself haha

TUT

XiyG2gp.gif

See? No praise for a good toss to you sir.