Hourly to management seniority

PT Car Washer

Your post sounds like it reads poor driving is a direct result of being a poor driver... lol maybe I just missed the mark.

I’m only pointing out that management gets fired for the same reasons that hourlies are. If you’re dishonest, if you’re a liar, if you falsify records then they’ll fire you. If you suck then they’ll just move you to a job that you suck at but don’t break things (mostly).

the notion of “they can fire you for anything” isn’t false but it doesn’t happen the way that it’s said by union employees.
Trying to point out the difference between management and supervision. Supervisors make sure the job is done the way the manger wants it done. Sups have no control over the plan. Nor are they responsible for staffing and scheduling. They are basically there for the manager to blame when the plan fails.

rocket man

Does anyone know how seniority works if you go from hourly to management? If I’ve been on preload for 10 years and then decide to go into management, do I go in on the bottom of the seniority list because I’ve never been in management? Do I get to keep my seniority above another supervisor who’s only been there 2 years? I’m sorry if this isn’t the right forum to ask. I’m having difficulty finding one related to management. Thanks in advance!