Housing Bubble Caused by Greedy Capitalists?

whose fault is the housing bubble?

• house flippers

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • poor people

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

rickyb

Working nights is no problem unless you convince yourself it is. It just takes a little time to adjust your sleep and you are good to go. Not like constantly going back and forth between days and nights which is a lot worse.
we were on call in case u forgot

rickyb

Thanks. It won't take luck. They're smart and resourceful and don't get sucked into resentment traps that have them feeling sorry for themselves and blaming everyone else for their problems.
how do you know your kids arent passive consumers of info and had their expectations artificially lowered?

my bros a pig and im not sure he knows it (hes not fat) and my parents are passive consumers

most friends i follow on instagram come off as unconscious :censored2:bags

Last edited:

vantexan

my experience with night shifts is workers rarely got enough sleep so we were breaking the law along with the company. this is your system, not mine
That's on the workers. Unless companies are putting a gun to your head you can choose to work elsewhere. Or you can choose to tough it out until you get a better shift. Something tells me if you only worked 4 hrs at night you would still expect to be paid like you worked 8. And would be here complaining if you weren't.

rickyb

That's on the workers. Unless companies are putting a gun to your head you can choose to work elsewhere. Or you can choose to tough it out until you get a better shift. Something tells me if you only worked 4 hrs at night you would still expect to be paid like you worked 8. And would be here complaining if you weren't.
why is unsafe demands from the company the workers fault? :S

u know thats not how the law works right

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
the economy is garbage theres always a new supply of "associates"
991BF2AC-A037-45A8-A531-B3A7C3920725.gif

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
how do you know your kids arent passive consumers of info and had their expectations artificially lowered?

my bros a pig and im not sure he knows it (hes not fat) and my parents are passive consumers

most friends i follow on instagram come off as unconscious :censored2:bags

We have intelligent conversations regularly, and I am often surprised by their insights. I fully expect them to surpass my accomplishments.