Housing Bubble Caused by Greedy Capitalists?

whose fault is the housing bubble?

• house flippers

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • poor people

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

rickyb

Hoover dam was a New Deal program. The water from the Colorado has been over promised and over diverted. Droughts happen naturally, even if climate alarmists think cow farts cause them.

That's what Marx thought too.

And slavery didn't end until we created technology that made it unnecessary.

Division and agitation over class, race, gender, any intersectional aspect of society, to create resentment and destabilize a society in order to attempt to bring about delusional Marxist ideals of a workers paradise always work out worse for minorities and workers than capitalism has.
Italy has 28000 of them...

This is a natural drought lol?

rickyb

Soros, the WEF, the entire CFR. It's pretty funny that the people who used capitalism to attain their wealth now want to destroy it. But that's SOP for leftists. Get what they want and shut the door on everyone else.
Show me anywhere in Canada where you can get a 1 br w a view for 75000.

rickyb

Yeah, It's been going on for a while. The Colorado is also being overused, but would probably be ok if we weren't in long cycle drought conditions.
Long cycle drought eh?

These conditions are here to stay if we don't rebel against this system which doesn't actually work

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Bc u said I can move to find affordable housing and that's what mom paid in today's dollars for her Vancouver condo.

Where can I get this deal anywhere in Canada? I'm giving u an out; it doesn't have to be a major city

You're the one who added the "with a view" contingency. I also never said you could move to find affordable housing. I said you shouldn't buy or rent in places you can't afford. I leave the rest up to your imagination.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Long cycle drought eh?
Yes. The western United States has seen droughts lasting hundreds of years on a regular basis. Even before cows farted too much. Killing capitalism won't change that. It will change the demand for water, because your system will kill off tons of people pretty quickly.

These conditions are here to stay if we don't rebel against this system which doesn't actually work

They're here to stay until the weather patterns change again.

rickyb

You're the one who added the "with a view" contingency. I also never said you could move to find affordable housing. I said you shouldn't buy or rent in places you can't afford. I leave the rest up to your imagination.
were trying to compare apples to apples here

where can i buy a 75000 condo with a view anywhere in canada 1 br? to be fair her interest rate was 12% so i dont know how you compare that

i say your moving theory is wrong; there is no where to go.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
were trying to compare apples to apples here

where can i buy a 75000 condo with a view anywhere in canada 1 br? to be fair her interest rate was 12% so i dont know how you compare that

i say your moving theory is wrong; there is no where to go.

The moving theory was yours. You lack imagination. And $75,000 years ago isn't the same as in today's money. $75,000 20 years ago is roughly $200,000 in today's money. If you can't afford it, don't buy.

rickyb

Several times
capitalism performs so badly, its power abuses so flagrant, that there will always be critics of capitalism, be it commies, anarchists, etc. capitalism's shadow - its critics, will probably exist until capitalism does the big kaputsky, because capitalism's nature of power corruption is systemic @vantexan