How are there jacked loaders?

reginald95

yeah again lifting isnt the problem its the 1700-1900 calories I burn each and every shift. You need to be in a caloric surplus (and getting enough protein) or the lifting doesn't really matter.

I think you're overestimating the amount of calories you burn doing this job.

TheRat63

I think you're overestimating the amount of calories you burn doing this job.

The calorie counter on fitbit versa 2 is fairly accurate but i usually get 1900-2100 logged on that now. Way more when i first started. I round down a bit cuz i assume they are overly optimistic with the calorie total.

Dumbo

To try and actually help with your issue though...

Try doing some HIIT sprints a couple times a week. This will increase your appetite a lot so it's not so hard to eat the extra calories. Short sprints are also anabolic as opposed to regular cardio which is catabolic. Do not do any regular cardio.

Also find ways to increase calories easily without having to stomach extra food. Olive oil, put coconut oil or butter in your coffee. Add chia seeds to your water (, seriously)

UPSER1987

It just seems like you can’t afford or even eat that much food. Like people looking better makes sense and that happens all the time. Your body fat % plummets. (This all depends on location) Just a tremendous amount of calories burned and sweat. If ur mon-fri like best case scenario you need to be eating like 10k+ extra calories that you would not have been eating before working this job. It is do-able and that will allow you to maintain your weight. But how the :censored2: do people actually get jacked and gain weight working this job that is literally primarily cardio. Like it makes sense that you will get stronger but putting on actual size requires you to be eating even more calories. I just dont make enuff / know enuff about nutrition to comfortably eat 4k calories every day of the week and still be slightly healthy.

We have ALOT of fat drivers in our center...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It just seems like you can’t afford or even eat that much food. Like people looking better makes sense and that happens all the time. Your body fat % plummets. (This all depends on location) Just a tremendous amount of calories burned and sweat. If ur mon-fri like best case scenario you need to be eating like 10k+ extra calories that you would not have been eating before working this job. It is do-able and that will allow you to maintain your weight. But how the :censored2: do people actually get jacked and gain weight working this job that is literally primarily cardio. Like it makes sense that you will get stronger but putting on actual size requires you to be eating even more calories. I just dont make enuff / know enuff about nutrition to comfortably eat 4k calories every day of the week and still be slightly healthy.
Roids dude! Get on the juice like old school @KingofFluff !

Dumbo

Also, make sure you lift heavy and follow a good program. Google Wendler 531. That's a great lifting program. If you want the size you need to commit to an eating and lifting program. You can do it in spite of working at UPS. Trust me. I'm in my 40s and and I am able to maintain 200 lbs even in this job.

Indecisi0n

Also, make sure you lift heavy and follow a good program. Google Wendler 531. That's a great lifting program. If you want the size you need to commit to an eating and lifting program. You can do it in spite of working at UPS. Trust me. I'm in my 40s and and I am able to maintain 200 lbs even in this job.
You thicc ?

DOK

Mass gainer protein shakes, one scoop has 600 calories I believe. Also aim for 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day to grow or maintain muscle mass, ie if you weigh 200 lbs , aim for 200 grams of protein per day.

JJinVA

Go to redcon1 website. THey have lots of supplements to help

Redcon1

Days

I’m kind of late to this but if you’re burning that many calories loading trucks you’re definitely doing something wrong