How are there jacked loaders?

I’m kind of late to this but if you’re burning that many calories loading trucks you’re definitely doing something wrong
You can burn 210 calories an hour just from walking alone. In 9 hours that's 1890 calories. If you include the boxes you're lifting during that time you might be looking at upwards of 3k a day easily.

ibleedbrown

Decently big before I started. Usually loading semis. Losing weight pretty consistently. Mostly fat and muscle mass is not dropping a ton but it is decreasing slightly. I feel like i can get thru 2500 calories easy every day and still eat healthy / get the protein, but the last 1500 cals or so i just cant seem to stomach and im losing weight I dont need to because of that.

Don't lose more than 1lb per week, lift heavy, eat a high protein diet and you shouldn't lose too much muscle mass.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I can't be the only one doing push-ups and pullups after each stop
tumblr_mjqmzbQlxK1rd0ld6o2_r1_400.gifv

TheRat63

I’m kind of late to this but if you’re burning that many calories loading trucks you’re definitely doing something wrong

80-85 degrees average day. not a single fan or air conditioning unit in sight. Not injured at all. Center mngr says its been usually like 3x worst volume since late march here. Maybe ur locations different but if you arent sweating 150 ounces, and burning 1500-2500 cals ur getting massively :censored2: on by sups.

TheRat63

80-85 degrees average day. not a single fan or air conditioning unit in sight. Not injured at all. Center mngr says its been usually like 3x worst volume since late march here. Maybe ur locations different but if you arent sweating 150 ounces, and burning 1500-2500 cals ur getting massively :censored2: on by sups.

Also a few months back when I started my co workers told me they used to individually scan and load trucks. I have never had a day where it wasnt one person breaking jams, one scanning, and 2 loading. But every hub is different so..

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It just seems like you can’t afford or even eat that much food. Like people looking better makes sense and that happens all the time. Your body fat % plummets. (This all depends on location) Just a tremendous amount of calories burned and sweat. If ur mon-fri like best case scenario you need to be eating like 10k+ extra calories that you would not have been eating before working this job. It is do-able and that will allow you to maintain your weight. But how the :censored2: do people actually get jacked and gain weight working this job that is literally primarily cardio. Like it makes sense that you will get stronger but putting on actual size requires you to be eating even more calories. I just dont make enuff / know enuff about nutrition to comfortably eat 4k calories every day of the week and still be slightly healthy.

Work smarter not harder

Capo

It just seems like you can’t afford or even eat that much food. Like people looking better makes sense and that happens all the time. Your body fat % plummets. (This all depends on location) Just a tremendous amount of calories burned and sweat. If ur mon-fri like best case scenario you need to be eating like 10k+ extra calories that you would not have been eating before working this job. It is do-able and that will allow you to maintain your weight. But how the :censored2: do people actually get jacked and gain weight working this job that is literally primarily cardio. Like it makes sense that you will get stronger but putting on actual size requires you to be eating even more calories. I just dont make enuff / know enuff about nutrition to comfortably eat 4k calories every day of the week and still be slightly healthy.
I was 140 pounds before this covid peak, I'm now at 125, no matter how much I try I can't eat more calories than I burn

textat3

DBol and winstrol.....don’t cycle just stay on for 4 months. Off 1 month...when off triple the creatine. Take yohimbe to keep your girl happy and Zoloft so your head stays right...