How bad did UPS mess up your retro pay?

brown67

My check is only $95. They only have 103 hours of straight time on my pay stub. I do that many hours in 2 weeks. Should have about 1600 hours total. I'm a full time feeder driver and work 50 to 53 hours a week. I guess I'm filing a grievance tomorrow. What a pain. Talked with a couple of drivers who got all of their pay to one that only got $18.

By The Book

My check is only $95. They only have 103 hours of straight time on my pay stub. I do that many hours in 2 weeks. Should have about 1600 hours total. I'm a full time feeder driver and work 50 to 53 hours a week. I guess I'm filing a grievance tomorrow. What a pain. Talked with a couple of drivers who got all of their pay to one that only got $18.
I agree, file and cya on any time restrictions. Sounds like you've talked to others that are in a similar situation. Seems like the company could/should do a better job with accurate payroll.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Only off by $51 less than what I had figured out. Based on the stub, I have no idea where the difference lies so at this point, not really going to worry about it. I'm fine with $2200 after taxes.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I got paid what I was expecting, they even took out my Roth401k which I was hoping they'd do. Went through my hours in another thread and everything was good. If I was missing hours I would go through and add them all up, take that information and file.

package_pusher

UPS did not calculate my check right. The total hours they have are only 3 less than my calculations ( no biggie) but from Aug-Nov my pay rate was 1.50 less than new pay rate. But they only paid me .50 on the hour. Is it true UPS has to fix this within 2 days?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Funny, I got 1497 more hours pay then I should have? Almost like I got someone else's pay.

Corralz

Oh dang i didn't catch that. I got twice as much as people with similar seniority and job at my hub so i think i got overpaid .