How bad did UPS mess up your retro pay?

PT Car Washer

Oh dang i didn't catch that. I got twice as much as people with similar seniority and job at my hub so i think i got overpaid .
Happened to me after the strike. Received a check with 20 hours OT. $400.00 and told my center manager my check was wrong. His reply was it would be to much trouble to correct the overage and remember this when I was shorted a couple dollars. I am still way ahead.

didyousheetit

My check is only $95. They only have 103 hours of straight time on my pay stub. I do that many hours in 2 weeks. Should have about 1600 hours total. I'm a full time feeder driver and work 50 to 53 hours a week. I guess I'm filing a grievance tomorrow. What a pain. Talked with a couple of drivers who got all of their pay to one that only got $18.
I think with feeders they only go by actually " working " hours

Sent using BrownCafe App

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
mine was a half hour less than i thought it would be,so i am attributing it to a small miscalculation on my part

BrownTexas

I got paid $0.61 cents per hour instead of the $0.70. Totals to be $200 short. I will be getting mine. Trust me. Side note: my hours were right. Even paid me for my production bonuses.

AZChris

Are they supposed to pay you the difference on any sick day/option days that you may have used between August 2013 and the time the contract was ratified?A co worker of mines told me they were supposed to, but I didn't seen any evidence of that on my retro check.They paid me for the hours that I worked, but I'm missing 136 hours of sick day/option day time

Edit: Just went back to upsers and added all my time up.Not only did they not include sick/option day hours, but they friend*cked me out of 260 hours worked.

Grievance time smh

Last edited:

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

My mistake...you're right it is BS, I only made $2175 and NOT $2200...oops sorry I rounded won't do that again.

First, I don't lie, don't need to lie to impress a bunch internet forum members that I don't know and whom don't know me. Maybe some find the need to stroke their egos, that's not how I roll.

You can call BS all you want. Sorry if you're :censored2: hurt that you didn't get a larger retro check. Not that I have to prove anything to you, Dr.Brown, or Heffernan...but here's my stub straight off the UPSers site:

ret.jpg

HIKE YOUR PANTIES UP, I DON'T WANT ALL THAT BS YOU THINK IS HERE TO CHAP YOUR :censored2:!

Thanks for playing though...

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
My mistake...you're right it is BS, I only made $2175 and NOT $2200...oops sorry I rounded won't do that again.

First, I don't lie, don't need to lie to impress a bunch internet forum members that I don't know and whom don't know me. Maybe some find the need to stroke their egos, that's not how I roll.

You can call BS all you want. Sorry if you're :censored2: hurt that you didn't get a larger retro check. Not that I have to prove anything to you, Dr.Brown, or Heffernan...but here's my stub straight off the UPSers site:

View attachment 13375

HIKE YOUR PANTIES UP, I DON'T WANT ALL THAT BS YOU THINK IS HERE TO CHAP YOUR :censored2:!

something is way off my friend, I worked over 200 more straight time hours than you and about same ot and you got paid a $1000 more than me. They will catch that error

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

View attachment 13375

Either you got waay overpaid or there is something you're not telling us.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

View attachment 13375

something is way off my friend, I worked over 200 more straight time hours than you and about same ot and you got paid a $1000 more than me. They will catch that error

Big Shot is comparing his retro to all of us who got the 70 cent raise.
His straight time retro hours are at a $1.70ish rate so not really a good apples to apples comparison.

I had more hours than him too. Bravo High Roller, you win the internet today !!!

rejects.gif

gman042

Been around the block a few times

View attachment 13375

Better not spend it all in one spot. It is wrong. You were over paid

J

jibbs

edit: don't mind me, I just like responding to first page posts without realizing conversations have moved on

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

Don't know what to tell you but that's what it is. I hope they do catch it so I can get my $51 they shorted me.

Either you got waay overpaid or there is something you're not telling us.

Like I said earlier, don't need to lie to impress the internet. Three different pay rates from 8/1 to 4/25. Everything adds up on my end with the exception of the $51 shortage.

His straight time retro hours are at a $1.70ish rate so not really a good apples to apples comparison.
I had more hours than him too. Bravo High Roller, you win the internet today !!!

True and quite a few hours are at $2.65 straight and almost $4 OT. Three separate pay codes tends to help the amount.

Thanks for letting me win the internet...1st thing in my life that I have ever won!!! Can I get my new Dbag button now

J

jibbs

you can't win the internet on BC, bro

That's like winnin' jogo de bicho in Brazil and callin' your folks in the states to tell 'em you hit the Mega Millions.

Awesome retro check you got, though. Can't lie, I wish I had made numbers like those since August...