How bad did UPS mess up your retro pay?

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
I stopped tallying my hours at mid-April right before the contract was imposed.. grossed about $880 (spreadsheet was at $865 when I stopped, left off a week and a vacation) and netted $650 after taxes and 401k. Basically got an extra peak-season check in May, which helps.

Bought some gym shorts and socked $500 into my "in case I get :censored2:ing fired" fund. Probably going to see a lot of guys banging in at the hub over the next few weeks.

EmraldArcher

ST hours worked: 813.56 Amount Paid: 523.45 (64 cents per hour)
OT hours worked: 84.09 Amount Paid: 75.86 (90 cents per hour)
DT Hours worked: 4.48 Amount Paid: 5.33 (1.19 per hour)

So yea they :censored2:ed me to the tune of about $60

How did they manage to :censored2: this up? Wasn't EVERYONE supposed to get the same 70 cents an hour? How can so many different people get different amounts?

laffter

I think I was shorted about 100 straight time hours. I was also paid at about 68c per hour, rather than 70. When I re-check my hours and verify my suspicions, do I file a grievance?

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I checked the amount on UPSer and it was what I expected but what I didn't expect was there were no checks today at the center. center manager said he would call when they get in.

Daalcaar

There have been at least three people in my hub that seems got overpaid. They are part timers like me and they grossed 600-800 dollars. They work an average of about 15 hours per week. We calculated it and they are gettin paid $1.50 per hour. I told them to not spend the money just yet because if UPS made an error they will want it back. They do not listen though. Hahaha

There have been at least three people in my hub that seems got overpaid. They are part timers like me and they grossed 600-800 dollars. They work an average of about 15 hours per week. We calculated it and they are gettin paid $1.50 per hour. I told them to not spend the money just yet because if UPS made an error they will want it back. They do not listen though. Hahaha
Direct deposit = direct withdrawl!

Johnny Paycheck

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Only off by $51 less than what I had figured out. Based on the stub, I have no idea where the difference lies so at this point, not really going to worry about it. I'm fine with $2200 after taxes.
This. Mine is only short $23 based on what I was expecting. Will have to check the stub and see if my math on the taxes was wrong.

EDIT: Yup. My pre-tax amount is exactly correct down to the cent.

Last edited:

Johnny Paycheck

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Do you guys only work 3 days a week or what? I hit +25 hours every week.