how can i get a new paycheck help asap!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Rod.......ever get pink underwear ???

Probably not because the wife was knowledgeable enough to know to separate the colors from the whites.

Housework is something that can be easily scheduled, but it's not easy work.

While clothes are washing or drying, we can be dusting or vacuuming. Ironing & folding comes later.

We have to run errands......grocery store, dry cleaning, etc. We have to plan meals....different ones, not the same thing over & over again. We have to cook those meals and most of the time we have to do the clean up afterwards too.

And, if there is kids involved, we have to get them bathed and to bed before we can really relax and listen to your drivel about your more important day!! :laughing:

TGD

I need more carbon paper
Ask your Full Time sup to put a stop payment on the washed check in the Time and Labor system. "Employee washed" is even one of the 3 choices in the system. Happens all the time. Replacement check should be there in 2 days from when it is input in system. One day to process and then next day air to the center.

City Driver

I don't drink coffee but I do do laundry. I don't get where women say house work is so tuff. Hell- all you have to do to get the dishes or the laundry done is push a friggin button. Women always make it sound like you have to carry it down to the river and beat it on the rocks.( the laundry that is) :happy2: I will now sit back and let the females on here flame away.:peaceful:

you just opened up a big can of worms on that one:happy-very:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I don't drink coffee but I do do laundry. I don't get where women say house work is so tuff. Hell- all you have to do to get the dishes or the laundry done is push a friggin button. Women always make it sound like you have to carry it down to the river and beat it on the rocks.( the laundry that is) :happy2: I will now sit back and let the females on here flame away.:peaceful:
Funny stuff Rod ,but If I said that to her I would be taken down to the river and beaten with that rock!!

smf0605

My husband likes to say that he does the laundry too, but his idea of "doing" the laundry is taking the clothes from the washer and putting them in the dryer. Doing the laundry includes, folding and PUTTING AWAY the clothes. Something he has never done.

drewed

Shankman
Ask your Full Time sup to put a stop payment on the washed check in the Time and Labor system. "Employee washed" is even one of the 3 choices in the system. Happens all the time. Replacement check should be there in 2 days from when it is input in system. One day to process and then next day air to the center.
I dont think theyll next day it, even then we're talking monday

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
YA YA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I do the laundry and won't let him do it. But he does the disshes . I think it's a fair exchange.

And you should be beat with a rock! LOL:wink2:

Covemastah

YA YA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I do the laundry and won't let him do it. But he does the disshes . I think it's a fair exchange.

And you should be beat with a rock! LOL:wink2:
I'm lucky,my wife does all the house work,dishes,laundry,cleaning, I mean everything!! I do all the out side stuff ,leaves,lawn,shoveling and trash!! she hasn't picked out a weed or picked up a leaf since she became the luckiest woman in New England in Oct. of 88 But i also fix everything around the house and her moms. Good swap I feel!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm lucky,my wife does all the house work,dishes,laundry,cleaning, I mean everything!! I do all the out side stuff ,leaves,lawn,shoveling and trash!! she hasn't picked out a weed or picked up a leaf since she became the luckiest woman in New England in Oct. of 88 But i also fix everything around the house and her moms. Good swap I feel!!

I'll be you had a T-shirt made just for her:

Luckiest Woman in New England

Covemastah

Oh my God what have I started!! Dilli Tooner and all the other HOT woman of UPS are gonnah flame up a storm over this! I see a new future for Upstate and I lol

Covemastah

I once had a few drinks and told "THE LUCKIEST WOMAN IN NEW ENGLAND" how lucky she was ,women call Ophra and Ellen all the time with a fantasy of sleeping with the ups guy and she has me all the time!! her friends all laughed,but not mrs. lucky!! i did not get my dinner that evening!!

I once had a few drinks and told "THE LUCKIEST WOMAN IN NEW ENGLAND" how lucky she was ,women call Ophra and Ellen all the time with a fantasy of sleeping with the ups guy and she has me all the time!! her friends all laughed,but not mrs. lucky!! i did not get my dinner that evening!!
Count YOURSELF lucky, she didn't tell them that sleeping with the UPS man wasn't all it's cracked up to be.

browndevil

Oh my God what have I started!! Dilli Tooner and all the other HOT woman of UPS are gonnah flame up a storm over this! I see a new future for Upstate and I lol
Let's not forget these hot women of UPS are not only doing the housework but working 10-12 hours a day on top of that. Dill, Tooner, Helen, Moreluck, Chan you go girls.