how can i get a new paycheck help asap!!

LaUpser

i messed up big time i decided to was my jacket i had on at work today and when i got home washed it wit my check in my pocket what do i hav to do to get a new one by tomorrow.

drewed

Shankman
You wont get it by tomorrow, you have to sign a affidavit saying youre not fraudelently reporting a lost check then they sit on it for a couple days to see if any activity happens on it and then issue a new check im thinking probably wednsday next week at the earliest

drewed

Shankman
yea i think it would be upto payroll if they do or not, when i was hourlie i was told you get 1 freebie and after that they charged

satellitedriver

Sorry, you are SOL of getting a new check soon.
Chalk it up to a life learning lesson and protect your money from here on out.
You are young and things will work out.

stringerman85

I did the same thing years ago, they will not charge you, atleast not the first time, but it will take until next week like what drewed said, i went right to direct deposit after that....unless you're wanna those people who don't believe in banks, we have a handfull of them at our place

diesel96

UPS frowns upon launder money :money:.....What have you got to hide ?...:wink2:
BTW...Unwritten rule in mi casa....one who finds money in washer or dryer, keeps it.....Good tip

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

UPS frowns upon launder money :money:.....What have you got to hide ?...:wink2:
BTW...Unwritten rule in mi casa....one who finds money in washer or dryer, keeps it.....Good tip

My son always "forgets" to take his money out of his pockets before putting his jeans in the hamper. He is usually good for my coffee money for the week.

diesel96

My son always "forgets" to take his money out of his pockets before putting his jeans in the hamper. He is usually good for my coffee money for the week.

In that case, treat yourself to that $4/cup expensive coffee at Starbucks where they speak that strange coffee lingo...:wink2:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
medium dark 2 sugars & real teamster men don't do laundry and don't do Starbucks & would never ever ever walk a poodle or go to the store and pick up those other kind of ""napkins""" here we go!!!!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

medium dark 2 sugars & real teamster men don't do laundry and don't do Starbucks & would never ever ever walk a poodle or go to the store and pick up those other kind of ""napkins""" here we go!!!!!

If I don't do the laundry it don't get done.

I would never pay $4 for a cup of coffee.

Buying those for my wife (now ex) was bad enough but having to buy them for my daughter was just one of those things Dad's do.

rod

Retired 22 years
I don't drink coffee but I do do laundry. I don't get where women say house work is so tuff. Hell- all you have to do to get the dishes or the laundry done is push a friggin button. Women always make it sound like you have to carry it down to the river and beat it on the rocks.( the laundry that is) :happy2: I will now sit back and let the females on here flame away.:peaceful: