how can i get a new paycheck help asap!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
browndevil....appreciate the kudos, but I don't work outside the home anymore. I'm retired and "just a housewife" now.

browndevil

browndevil....appreciate the kudos, but I don't work outside the home anymore. I'm retired and "just a housewife" now.
Yes I know you are retired. Just wanted to remind some of the guys that you were a UPSer too. You made sacrifices too. Reheated meals, broken plans interupted vacations, phone calls in the middle of the night........my hat is off to you:happy2:

Last edited:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I'm lucky,my wife does all the house work,dishes,laundry,cleaning, I mean everything!! I do all the out side stuff ,leaves,lawn,shoveling and trash!! she hasn't picked out a weed or picked up a leaf since she became the luckiest woman in New England in Oct. of 88 But i also fix everything around the house and her moms. Good swap I feel!!
LOL Everything takes teamwork. I do yard work (he helps on occasion), he does the garage work (I help:wink2:) and we share the housework. He does some of the cooking, at least he's learning.

LaUpser

Ask your Full Time sup to put a stop payment on the washed check in the Time and Labor system. "Employee washed" is even one of the 3 choices in the system. Happens all the time. Replacement check should be there in 2 days from when it is input in system. One day to process and then next day air to the center.

lol, when my sup told me that that was even an option to replace my check i couldnt even believe that,but any way she did all the paper work or what she does friday so hopefuly i have it by this up comin week, but whats funny about the whole situation is everyone who worked newyears eve checks were shorted. so they still had to money to owe me in the end.

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
You mean like "double double latte mocha grande extremo"?

I am a DD man.

(Dunkin Donuts--medium decaf, 4 and 4)
I too am a DD JUNKIE!! They finally put one in on my route. I'll pass up the free 7-11 motor oil and pay for a LG friend.V. reg. any day! BTW, I share all the work around the house with my wife. She appreciates it.