Seriously this is Bull:censored2:. Ups made a big deal about Saturday ground. We are going to hire all kinds of people to make it work

5eNAO_f-maxage-0.gif

All's they did was cut more routes on Mondays and pound everyone all week

My vote for this up coming contract is already a big fat NO.

Johney

One time, I saw a female driver call out, for not having any clean bras. No joke.

Wait a sec... You "saw her call out", meaning you were with her. How'd that bra get dirty?

It was along time ago. One of the few straight girls in my building. I forget...

Did she hand you the phone after she booked off, or did she just say you both wouldn't be in?

Oh, I got kicked out.
Don't :censored2: where you eat.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Yeah, no. Maybe in your Central Region but not in mine. We are constantly being told the center only has a $150 month budget for uniforms. We order coats in the summer peak and shorts during Xmas peak because those are the only two times they don't GAF.
It's in the contract that UPS must supply uniforms. Can't remember the article number. Order uniforms and file a grievance when they won't give them to you.

@BigUnionGuy what article number?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yeah, no. Maybe in your Central Region but not in mine. We are constantly being told the center only has a $150 month budget for uniforms. We order coats in the summer peak and shorts during Xmas peak because those are the only two times they don't GAF.
What a :censored2:ing vag. Stand up to the man already

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
It's in the contract that UPS must supply uniforms. Can't remember the article number. Order uniforms and file a grievance when they won't give them to you.

It's article 6 but that's not the point. The point is this isnt the BOG and we can file grievances and bitch and moan all day long but they drag their feet and we get uniforms when we get em.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

What supplement are you covered by ?

Wow.