How can you get hired on as FT package driver?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
What? Lol
2yl1v8sy2fc01.jpg

Finally a positive response, thanks! I see the 2 fedex express drivers on my route daily, sometimes it will be me fedex and ups at the same houses at the same time .

Don't get your hopes up. Just because it worked out for him, doesn't mean it will for you, especially with the changes in the new contract.

542thruNthru

Are you in a big city where they have Saturday Ground delivery?

If so most you can hope for is a 22.4 position. The days of scabs like @Mickey Mantle walking in and taking FT RPCD jobs from hard working PT workers is over.
Screenshot_20190505-215953_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

;)

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

If so most you can hope for is a 22.4 position. The days of scabs like @Mickey Mantle walking in and taking FT RPCD jobs from hard working PT workers is over.
View attachment 246993

;)
Hard working part timers? Lmfao, have met about a dozen so far in fifteen years. Not one of them wants to go driving. Stop calling me a scab, it’s getting to be not :censored2:ing funny.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

View attachment 246993

;)
Your union said yes to letting folk join the ranks of full time drivers without working in a part-time capacity first. They agreed to let some qualify and began their careers as union workers in another pathway. After the contract negotiations were finalized, your union brothers and sisters confirmed this decision, this pathway, by way of ballot, in which the majority agreed to this system. In no way are they "scabs".

You might have a beef with your union elected officials, but in no way can you fault your fellow union working brethren.

Last edited:

542thruNthru

Your union said yes to letting folk join the ranks of full time drivers without working in a part-time capacity first. They agreed to let some qualify and began their careers as union workers in another pathway. After the contract negotiations were finalized, your union brothers and sisters confirmed this decision, this pathway, by way of ballot, in which the majority agreed to this system. In no way are they "scabs".

You might have a beef with your union elected officials, but in no way can you fault your fellow union working brethren.

Uh wally.....

It was a joke.

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli

Using that logic how can you ever blame the scab?
Poor little fellas are just try to make a living. What about the off the street hire who got the job because they know the center manager?

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
Hard working part timers? Lmfao, have met about a dozen so far in fifteen years. Not one of them wants to go driving. Stop calling me a scab, it’s getting to be not :censored2:ing funny.
You'd have met more hard working part-timers if you hadn't scabbed your way out of paying your dues , and coasted into a high paying job, because your folks knew someone

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Using that logic how can you ever blame the scab?
Poor little fellas are just try to make a living. What about the off the street hire who got the job because they know the center manager?
A scab replaces an union worker. We are a closed shop unless you are a RTW state.