How can you get hired on as FT package driver?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Is that big hammer you hit that ape with heavy?
upload_2019-5-6_8-53-27.png

clean hairy

My wife’s mom worked as package handler for 23 years and never got promoted and eventually got hurt serval times and is pretty much disabled. She never missed work and was a loyal employee.Also I have experience driving the same trucks doing a the same job and able to physically handle it. I know for a fact most people can’t handle the work load.
You asked a question and got the correct answer more than once.
It would be nice if you would listen.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Move to Harrisburg, get hired, put info in for a job in feeders and you can be full time right away. it's really that easy. We are hiring feeder drivers like crazy here.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Scabs are people who cross a picket line to work during a strike. They are lower than scum. People who opt not to join the union but enjoy the protections and benefits of the union and don't pay a representation fee are freeloaders, and almost as bad as a scab. Anyone who skates into a higher paying union job through legitimate channels without putting in all the years, but still joins the union, is lucky, and anyone who shows them ill-will is just sour grapes.
bugs-bunny-what-a-maroon-gif-7.gif

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Currently 5 years with Usps, I live in southwestern PA , and I have plenty of experience driving our own 2 tons delivery packages... Wondering what I need to do to not start PT again, since I have experience in a similar job. Main reason I’m looking is for job security, better union, and morrrrre
Money. If anyone can give me some tips that would be appreciated!
Stay where you are
You would most likely have to start at the bottom and work your way up and then have to deal with a 4 year progression to top pay