How Creepy is this??

Status
Not open for further replies.

browndevil

Today had an odd thing happen on my route in the boonies.. I passed a young teenager on a old gocart and waved at him as I normally wave at most people who make eye contact with me. After passing him I traveled about 40 yards and backed into a driveway with a gate. I retrieved their packages grabbed a DR bag and made the delivery. When I got back in the package car and went to leave when I looked up and straight ahead here is this boy in the orange grove across from me masturbating,, jerking off or whatever you want to call it.. At first I thought no way he is just peeing then I was like not with that much hand action..
I started up the package car and went down the road where I saw where he had spun his go cart out turning it around and had it parked in the grove. I stopped the package car and got on the phone and called the sheriff department. As I was calling he realized I had stopped near his gocart which was in the grove about 30 yards away he came running over there and tried to stay behind a tree while pulling his gocart to him.. he gave up went ahead and came out from the tree. Jumped on the gocart and tore out of there flying to the back of the grove.. With me hollering I had called the Sheriff..
The deputy came out took my information and called the helicopter out to see if they could scare him out of the grove. I had waited for the deputy about 40 min to arrive out there and the kid had probably found another way out of there. I am sure he was scared after that.
My supervisor thought I should use that as my lunch time.. I said there must be some code for law enforcement.. He later sent me a code to use for the time I lost waiting for the deputy..
Very strange day and that teenager is going to turn into something bad I think.. That is very strange behavior.. at least I think so.
HMMM teenage boys masturbating. They do it numerous times a day. But hey, great story. I will be on the lookout tomorrow for unoccupied go carts:happy2:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
It would be one thing if you were out in the boonies and happened to surprise some kid having some fun with himself...but the fact that he knew you were there and chose to do it anyway makes this incident more of an indecent exposure kind of thing. In an indirect way at least you were sexually assaulted. I also find it pathetic that your sup wanted you to put the time on your lunch....you were there doing your job and in the course of your duties you witnessed and were the potential victim of a crime. I hope they catch this obviously disturbed kid and get him the help he needs before his behavior escalates or harms anyone else.

rod

Retired 22 years
This kid must be related to the guy we used to deliver to that would jump up and down on his furniture while choking his chicken everytime a UPS driver would walk past his livingroom window with a package for him. It was always a thrill seeing who would get stuck with that delivery.:dead:

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
This kid must be related to the guy we used to deliver to that would jump up and down on his furniture while choking his chicken everytime a UPS driver would walk past his livingroom window with a package for him. It was always a thrill seeing who would get stuck with that delivery.:dead:

A topic of discussion for Dr. Phil. People who masturbate with flair!

satellitedriver

Oh, I forgot that you need to tell the sup to kiss off on the lunch break thing.
They can spend their lunch reading the police report and they better not be caught doing it on company time.
"Doing it" was not an intentional pun in my last sentence, but I had to laugh at it in the general context of the thread.

Upslady20

Update on the creepy day.. the ranch deputy pulled me over this morning and let me know that the kid had abandoned the go cart in the grove and they had retreived it. That they knew it was one of two kids in the area. Asked for more information and said he was going off to talk to the suspects again.. I was later told by the chief of police when I was at city hall that the one of the kids confessed.. Thats good did not want to do a lineup.. So who knows what they will charge him with..

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
That kid has some major problems. I'm glad they figured out who he was.

Hopefully his parents will force him to get some therapy before his creepy behavior escalates into something worse.

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
That kid has some major problems. I'm glad they figured out who he was.

Hopefully his parents will force him to get some therapy before his creepy behavior escalates into something worse.

And/Or a big glass of orange juice!:happy-very:

over9five

Staff member
I don't know.... I think it's kinda.... odd.... to call the police about a teen masturbating. Couldn't you have laughed and kept going? Does he really need a police record because he banged one out? He'll probably have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life. Hopefully, a smart police chief will simply have a talk with his parents and leave it at that.

I'm not saying you did wrong, UPSlady, but I hope there are more important things the police can be doing. Maybe not, I don't know...

And I REALLY think it is WAYYYYYY out there that they sent a chopper to look for him! They must have been really bored that day! I would hate to see my taxpayer dollars being wasted like that!

I am NOT dissing UPSlady. I think people should report crime. But a teenager bangin' one out doesn't count as a crime in my book.

bellesotico

BOXstar
...And I REALLY think it is WAYYYYYY out there that they sent a chopper to look for him! They must have been really bored that day! I would hate to see my taxpayer dollars being wasted like that!...

I have to agree with you here.

Chopper chase through orange grove...target: renegade teenage masturbator!
Compelling stuff there.

Big Babooba

Sending a chopper out was an overreaction. Maybe the boy has a history of this sort of stuff. The fact is that she didn't stumble upon him in the act. He turned around and drove back to where she was.. What he did was an intentional act. Today, he "performed" for an adult. How would you feel if tomorrow he "performed" for your daughter? What he did is not a spectator sport. He needs help before he gets into deeper trouble.

drewed

Shankman
Sending a chopper out was an overreaction. Maybe the boy has a history of this sort of stuff. The fact is that she didn't stumble upon him in the act. He turned around and drove back to where she was.. What he did was an intentional act. Today, he "performed" for an adult. How would you feel if tomorrow he "performed" for your daughter? What he did is not a spectator sport. He needs help before he gets into deeper trouble.

Maybe the chopper was already out (our trooper copters are our good portions of the day) and they just swung by on their way back.
On a second note, there could have been good reason for sending out a copter, we dont know if the kid had a history of emotional or mental problems, like chronic public masturbation isnt what a person with a pproper though process would partake in....Im just saying there could have been back story that would have had made it nessary

Upslady20

Well you might not have meant to slam me for turning the kid in but it sure felt like you were.
Why you would even think one should just laugh off such behavior is beyond me. This is someone who wanted to be seen not some harmless boy in the woods thinking he is by himself and someone walks up or drives up on him. If that had been the case I would have just shook my head and went on. This is someone who gets off in a very strange way that in my opinion can only lead to more deviant sexual behavior.. I am sure there are cases where boys have gotten away with such behavior in public and then got braver and braver with their sexual acts.
As far as the helicopter its not like I requested it.. they apparently felt they needed it. its the end of the month maybe they still had air time they were able to use.
And as far as the police chief I don't think he is going to just have a talk with the parents and let him go. The police chief said they were already watching him because of some other strange behavior he had shown.. He just didn't realize he also was capable of what he got caught doing.
Do I feel bad he might be considered a sex offender... no because we don't know if this was just the tip of the iceberg and his being caught stopped some innocent child, teenager or woman from being assaulted by him in the future.
Sorry my morals tell me I was justified.. and I can live with that.

Mike Hawk

I agree with upslady20, jerking off to the sight of a stranger is a sign of bad things to come and needs to be dealt with ASAP. What he did will probably not be a sex offender crime, just public exposure, so I don't think he is ruined for life, I just hope he gets some serious help.

Status
Not open for further replies.