how did you come up with your username here?

working up a sweat

I break a sweat easily. After loading feeders for 30 minutes, I have a big
heart shaped sweat stain on my T-shirt.

On hot summer nights my ball cap gets so soaked it drips water from the bill.

I'm not fat. I weigh about 165.

I drink about a quart and a half a water to 2 quarts while working every shift.

Overpaid Union Thug

Internet and social networking were starting to take over his life a little more than he liked so he decided it was time to step back. It didn't help that he got in a little trouble for stuff he posted as well. I just talked (text) him last week and he is doing very well.
I think one of the last posts I saw from him mentioned that he bounces back and forth between several usernames.

oldupsman

Very near the end of my long and illustrious career as a package car driver I was delivering to a customer
I'd known for years. She was baby sitting her little grand daughter for the day. She was 3 and into the babbling
age where stuff just comes out of their mouths. Grandmom points at me and says, "Who's that." Little girl
gets a big smile on her face because she knows the answer. "The oldupsman," she says.

raceanoncr

Was Drag Race Announcer at local track and for NHRA. Wanted "RACEANOUNCER" as user/email name when I had AOL.com

AOL, at the time, would only allow you to have X amount of letters in your user name. I took some letters out to satisfy them.

Kept it when changed servers

F

FrigidAdCorrector

I live in the tropics and I'm a car washer.

I should really change it. Maybe WhippingBoy?