how did you come up with your username here?

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
When I joined BC, we were just getting PAS. They told everybody that no bluetooth devices allowed because it interfered with scanners. I said that would be PAS interference. It was just stuck in my head at the time.

Overpaid Union Thug

I guess I should clarify that this was back in 1997 when I started using AOL and picked that name as a user name, I do not think I have not used AOL for about 7 years now
I think I still have an AIM account (AOL Instant messenger) that was linked to my screen name. I haven't tried logging on in years. Does AIM even exist anymore?

oldngray

nowhere special
I think I still have an AIM account (AOL Instant messenger) that was linked to my screen name. I haven't tried logging on in years. Does AIM even exist anymore?

Yeah AOL is still around and I think their messenger is still hanging around but pretty worthless. I still have an AOL account I only use as a 4th or 5th choice as an extra e-mail address.

Overpaid Union Thug

Yeah AOL is still around and I think their messenger is still hanging around but pretty worthless. I still have an AOL account I only use as a 4th or 5th choice as an extra e-mail address.
AOL could have been like Facebook if it had came out about 6 years later. They were ahead of their time. Spending that much time online wasnt as sociably acceptable then.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I know we have covered this before...

First pet name.
Street I grew up on.
Jr. because my sister used the combo before I did...thus I am junior to her use of name.

Mr.Golden

Mr. Golden........not spectacular about this user name......golden is my last name..........and no you will not find me on Facebook or Twitter

TonKa™

Mine was given to me during a hiking/camping trip. Also my dogs name, however it's come to my attention that I should change it (being an actual brand) and help or message on how to change user name would be appreciated [emoji111]️[emoji41]