How do I get my job back?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
They said if I resigned They would give me a positive rehire status. When I tried to get rehired for preload the told me I was a negative rehire. The union said he'd talk to the reporting manager to change it but he hasn't, even though that was the agreement.
No such thing as an agreement with management.

Unless it's in writing...

And then it can still be manipulated.

NAHimGOOD

tenor.gif

The idiot BA did nothing until then. Having said that- I agree with you with the confusion of this story. Didn't know license was suspended- sure.
In this state they had made me pay tickets off so my license wasn't suspended. I have proof on paper saying it was resolved after paying over 2000 just to fix it. So no, if id have known it was suspended I wouldn't be driving. UPS is all about integrity and i followed by that!!

NAHimGOOD

In this state they had made me pay tickets off so my license wasn't suspended. I have proof on paper saying it was resolved after paying over 2000 just to fix it. So no, if id have known it was suspended I wouldn't be driving. UPS is all about integrity and i followed by that!!
Why didn't you want to pay off your tickets before being forced to?

Asking for a friend

This is what hit me out of the story. Playing the womans card, sheesh, maybe if you were a minority too....
There were :censored2:ing guys that have got caught smoking pot and fired and brought back 2 weeks later. another driver who ran into a gate of an apartment and smashed it to pieces and they said it was an accident. Guy TOLD the manager he didnt give a :censored2:...

NAHimGOOD

There were *ing guys that have got caught smoking pot and fired and brought back 2 weeks later. another driver who ran into a gate of an apartment and smashed it to pieces and they said it was an accident. Guy TOLD the manager he didnt give a *...
So you are kinda mad that Mafia gets to do what they want...

And you were not given the opportunity to run with the big dogs...

Box Ox

In the beginning of March, someone ran a red light and struck me as I was taking a left onto feeder road. The gentleman driving was going so fast he destroyed the front end of the package car. I was ticketed for having a suspended license since 2018 but started driving with UPS in 2019 which is impossible because they would have caught it and not let me drive, right?

Did you move from the state in which your license was suspended to another in which nothing pulled up on your driving record when you were hired? Could you have.....forgotten to note anything in the FT hiring paperwork or thought things that happened in another state didn't need to be?

Did you move from the state in which your license was suspended to another in which nothing pulled up on your driving record when you were hired? Could you have.....forgotten to note anything in the FT hiring paperwork or thought things that happened in another state didn't need to be?
It was in another city in the same state. I was told By the hiring manager they check all cities in the state to make sure and nothing pulled up. I even went to the DPS website to make sure I could work. I said I was active.