How do I get my job back?

Box Ox

It was in another city in the same state. I was told By the hiring manager they check all cities in the state to make sure and nothing pulled up. I even went to the DPS website to make sure I could work. I said I was active.

Thanks for clarifying. Shouldn't be on you if in the same state.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
The imaginary virus that China released in order to make Tr**p look bad. Wuhan is where Dr.Fauci created the virus. But also it isn’t real.

Hope this helps
tenor.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
They said if I resigned They would give me a positive rehire status. When I tried to get rehired for preload the told me I was a negative rehire. The union said he'd talk to the reporting manager to change it but he hasn't, even though that was the agreement.
This has been going on for a couple months your done at ups
Try McDonald’s

Integrity

Binge Poster
They said if I resigned They would give me a positive rehire status. When I tried to get rehired for preload the told me I was a negative rehire. The union said he'd talk to the reporting manager to change it but he hasn't, even though that was the agreement.
Interesting. Was the agreement in writing?

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
In the beginning of March, someone ran a red light and struck me as I was taking a left onto feeder road. The gentleman driving was going so fast he destroyed the front end of the package car. I was ticketed for having a suspended license since 2018 but started driving with UPS in 2019 which is impossible because they would have caught it and not let me drive, right? There was a mix up in the DPS but because of the pandemic I have to wait till August 2021 to get it fixed by court. I was terminated. In December my union rep talked me into resigning, so I did. I never went in front of a panel to speak my side or truth. My union rep told me he had no idea who put neg rehire, but I feel he did. He said they'd agree id have a positive rehire. I called HR because I was trying to get back into work at least for preload. They told me I have a negative rehire status and the only one who could change it was my reporting manager. Now there are tons of Men there that have had the same thing happen to them and they got their job back, but They wont let me start back from the bottom? I just feel I was discriminated against for being a woman and now i cant work in any UPS facility indefinitely. What should I do to try and earn my job back?
Well, I’ve had mine changed from a negative to a positive three times. How? That’ll take me a couple dozen posts.