How do I secure a package even though it's addressed under another person's name?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I want to order a very expensive item but my credit card's credit limit is impeding my ability to order big things. So I have to turn to my mother and her credit card to get my item shipped to my home address.

We both live together at the same house (I'm an adult child), but I need to know something in regards to ordering stuff (and I reside in Canada): How do I acquire the package from the post office that's meant for me even though it's addressed and written under my mother's name? Because I'm not sure if anyone else experienced this, but should the writer/requester of the package die/perish/lose their life in an accident of some sort just before the package addressed to you arrives, how can you acquire the package even though it was written under your parent's name? Whether it's held at Canada Post or UPS Canada?
Good afternoon.

I am glad to have stumbled upon this and happily willing to help...

Because I'm always helping.

I noticed your poor credit situation and lack of cash...

I have nice credit...

A few dollars...

And I married up.

That's neither here nor there.

But...

I am going to increase your cash flow and boost your credit with this amazing plan that the banks don't want you to know about.

If you can provide your banking account and routing number for you and mother dear...

I'll handle the rest.

Economically helping.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I want to order a very expensive item but my credit card's credit limit is impeding my ability to order big things. So I have to turn to my mother and her credit card to get my item shipped to my home address.

We both live together at the same house (I'm an adult child), but I need to know something in regards to ordering stuff (and I reside in Canada): How do I acquire the package from the post office that's meant for me even though it's addressed and written under my mother's name? Because I'm not sure if anyone else experienced this, but should the writer/requester of the package die/perish/lose their life in an accident of some sort just before the package addressed to you arrives, how can you acquire the package even though it was written under your parent's name? Whether it's held at Canada Post or UPS Canada?
Bring her down there, weekend at bernies style.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Home address = basement
Very expensive item = weed
Seller = china
Mother = girlfriend (perhaps I've gone too far😁)
"We both live together in the same house" = OMG!
"order big things" = WTF dude? Do all "big things" cost a lot of $? Sounds like a child that thinks 4 nickels is better than a quarter because there are more coins.
"I reside in canada" = well knock me over with a gnat fart.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

1391606839789.jpg

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Legitimate question, how do outsiders find this website?

To OP, this is a website for UPS workers. It is not a FAQ for customers which you aren’t even are considering that the question you have is in regards to the post office.

My half hearted attempt at answering your question is as long as you are able to provide identification with the same address as the parcel you are trying to receive, I don’t perceive there being a problem. Congratulations on your new full size waifu blowup doll.

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
Legitimate question, how do outsiders find this website?

To OP, this is a website for UPS workers. It is not a FAQ for customers which you aren’t even are considering that the question you have is in regards to the post office.

My half hearted attempt at answering your question is as long as you are able to provide identification with the same address as the parcel you are trying to receive, I don’t perceive there being a problem. Congratulations on your new full size waifu blowup doll.
I agree. We should lock this baby down. Maybe we use our employee id to log in?

Hey theyre selling 300 sq ft condo in toronto for 500,000

Rip middle class and affordable housing
Middle class affordable housing has been gone from Toronto for a looooong time. The only way people could afford houses in the city for the last 20 years is if you could turn the basement I to a 600 ft² rental for $1,100/mo or more.