How do I view my hours on upsgo?

Hey, I want to say thank you all for helping me find out how to make a upsgo account. I was able to find out how to view my paycheck, now I was wondering how I can view my hours that I did for the week. Is there anyway I find out?

Hey, I want to say thank you all for helping me find out how to make a upsgo account. I was able to find out how to view my paycheck, now I was wondering how I can view my hours that I did for the week. Is there anyway I find out?

You press the drop down arrow at the top of your screen and then press time card viewer.

Like this? I don’t see it?
iOS Image - 1749434014.png

km3

Like this? I don’t see it? View attachment 221451

Then it's probably not possible. Some timeclock systems don't work with the time card viewer. When I switched back to the hub, and started using a swipe card again instead of clocking in on the computer, my time card viewer disappeared.

Contractually your supervisor(s) should be printing out hours for the current week, and for the previous week on Mondays anyway. No reason you shouldn't be able to see your hours and take a picture or something.

Like this? I don’t see it? View attachment 221451

Then it's probably not possible. Some timeclock systems don't work with the time card viewer. When I switched back to the hub, and started using a swipe card again instead of clocking in on the computer, my time card viewer disappeared.

Contractually your supervisor(s) should be printing out hours for the current week, and for the previous week on Mondays anyway. No reason you shouldn't be able to see your hours and take a picture or something.

We are not allowed to have our cell phones