How do you find a flight operations internship?

GAMCPHERSON

I am a Graduate student at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University studying Aeronautics with a focus in aviation safety. I also completed my undergrad in Aeronautical Science with a minor in ATC in May 2012. I currently work as a seasonal Preloader at the UPS warehouse in Daytona Beach. I have all my flight ratings (Commercial multi- and single engine land and instrument) and I want to do a flight ops internship over the upcoming summer (2013). My problem is I have no idea where to to find an application or where to send my resume and cover letter. I have tried the UPS website and all I have found is Engineering and IT internships. If anyone has any info on how or where to go to get an application, please respond. Thank you

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I have no idea but I tweeted your question to get it out to a wider audience. Hopefully someone that knows the answer will post here or send you a pm.

G

Gsd

I am a Graduate student at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University studying Aeronautics with a focus in aviation safety. I also completed my undergrad in Aeronautical Science with a minor in ATC in May 2012. I currently work as a seasonal Preloader at the UPS warehouse in Daytona Beach. I have all my flight ratings (Commercial multi- and single engine land and instrument) and I want to do a flight ops internship over the upcoming summer (2013). My problem is I have no idea where to to find an application or where to send my resume and cover letter. I have tried the UPS website and all I have found is Engineering and IT internships. If anyone has any info on how or where to go to get an application, please respond. Thank you
Where are you at now?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Have you talked with HR?
UPS Airline is almost like a subsidiary so you have to get over into their sphere.

Check this out:
How to Become a UPS Airline Pilot

d757b032d25e4be798cdeef6c8aa993b.jpg

Last edited: