How do you know if you are a Package Car Driver?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
You know you are a package car driver if you are out of town on vacation and you still look at the addresses on buildings in order to figure out which way the numbers run.

S

splozi

You guys are being too specific.

You know you work for UPS when you contemplate suicide every morning after waking up.

over9five

Staff member
You guys are being too specific.

You know you work for UPS when you contemplate suicide every morning after waking up.

Decisions, decisions....

Shift? Slice wrists? Shift? Slice wrists?

So far I've chosen to shift, but sometimes only because I couldn't find a razor blade!

numberonedriver

If you dread the green light on your board lighting up and beeping at you. If you get pissed off at other drivers everytime you drive a vehicle your probably a pc driver.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
If you go Christmas shopping on the 24 Th in your Browns just before mall closes,and the store manager hugs you because she thinks your bringing that last pkg in ,,,you know your a UPS driver !!

Covemastah

If you wake up in the morning and look at the Christmas Tree and get depressed,,,you know your a UPS driver !!

Covemastah

If you took the Angel / Star off the top of your tree and replaced it with a Photo of James Casey,,,your know your a SICK UPS driver !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't appreciate the backing-in at the grocery store. You back in, then while you're in the store, someone pulls in behind you and is 2" from your back bumper. It's hard to load any groceries in the back of a Tahoe that way.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
You know you are a package car driver when you drop off your paper and glass at the recycling center and you catch yourself reading the PAL labels on flattened cardboard boxes.

Maple7

If after punching out and returning to your personal car you accidentally check the tail swing on your Toyota Corolla as you pull out of the spot you backed into 13 hours ago.

Last edited:

old levi's

blank space
If you have ever walked up to the passenger side of your personal truck to get in. Surely, I'm not the only one that has done this. LOL And don't call me Shirley.