How does my husband get off the sups radar & keep job when orion is never questioned?

542thruNthru

"And I can do that because 542 weather is so nice all year round!"

Blah blah blahhhhhhh!!!!!

It's a tad hot today.

Screenshot_20220317-151424_Google.jpg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I did work at UPS... as a seasonal helper just so I could see first hand that he wasn't Exaggerating what they were doing
Now I know you’re lying. As a seasonal helper you would see nothing but the inside of a package car, a driver and boxes. Regardless, if your husband has works here for 15 years and doesn’t know how to play the game, he hasn’t been paying much attention. Why don’t you just call his FT sup and fight his battles for him? 😂

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Then you are missing the point you pay to be a Union member. you pay for certain guarantees, rights & "protections"... not to mention ITS AGAINST THE LAW. I've heard him complain for 15 years I know that it's standard practice but it's not normal, Nor is it right or justified. And if you guys don't do anything about it how do you expect anything to change
Tell me why any of us need advice some from someone’s “wife“ who doesn’t work here on how to do our jobs?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Hes never had to deal with any union issues or disciplinary actions befor... all of this started after orion & him constantly paid over & screwing the sups #'s. He doesn't hav or can't find contact book & can't log on to UOSers. Oh & I wrote this while he's out delivering packages with 2 of his supervisors trying to hide as they follow him... again
Tell your husband to call 911 and tell them he isa delivery driver and suspicious people are following him.

Secondly he needs to grow a pair and start filing article 37 grievances any time he is harassed

Thridly he needs to contact his BA and start going to the monthly Union Meetings.
This company treats one as one allows oneself to be treated. How is being non confrontational working out for him?

542thruNthru

Tell your husband to call 911 and tell them he isa delivery driver and suspicious people are following him.

Secondly he needs to grow a pair and start filing article 37 grievances any time he is harassed

Thridly he needs to contact his BA and start going to the monthly Union Meetings.
This company treats one as one allows oneself to be treated. How is being non confrontational working out for him?
Yep. Well said.