How does my husband get off the sups radar & keep job when orion is never questioned?

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
*Ahem*

Let me speak to your manager.
Sure thing. She went to pottery class and then Target, Costco & a few other places. I didn't pay attention and I really don't care as long as she's gone. You can speak to my manager when she gets back home.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
He needs to get his steward, and he needs to get a union book, and paper maps. And he needs to do it real soon.

Its a diad, not a diet, and as a wife you know way too much.

THIS he needs to handle. Grievance papers are available from the steward, if not he needs to go to the union hall and get them. If he cant make it there, that is something YOU could do, just for grievance forms and nothing else said.

After 15 yrs, he should know how this place works. If he did not get funeral pay, thats the first grievance. I had a steward who told me it would just make things worse. He was wrong, it made them better. And it sounds like it cant get any worse than it is now, anyhow. Bury them in legitimate grievances and it will slow down if not stop, because once he files, it is considered retaliatory actions if they harass him, another grievance.

Good luck

The voice.... of a true UPS veteran.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
My wife knew almost nothing about what happened at UPS. All she cared about was the check clearing. I pity this company these days.

542thruNthru

I believe it. Lol
I'll never forget having a bunch of drivers and their wives over for a BBQ and hearing my wife across the yard saying "well get on 9.5 and if you go over 3 times in a week you can file."

I started laughing so hard. The driver had been hearing that from my steward and me for weeks. Lol

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'll never forget having a bunch of drivers and their wives over for a BBQ and hearing my wife across the yard saying "well get on 9.5 and if you go over 3 times in a week you can file."

I started laughing so hard. The driver had been hearing that from my steward and me for weeks. Lol
Papa Hoffa would be proud.

beatupbrown

Hell if you are in PKG car looks like I can guarantee more money and better life. If you are willing to work at the pace of a PKG car driver you can really kick a... start your own company like washing windows on a house ,cleaning gutters fill in the blank ,start your own IRA with Vanguard the trick can you keep that pace up working for your self if so welcome to the BIG money .

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
What does she look like?
75D2BCC9-5B66-49E5-A5F2-495C5F345B93.jpeg