How fat and old is too fat and old to golf?

Re-Raise

I know of a guy who is soon to lose his job..he has completely given up on his day to day responsibilities and plays golf all day.

After witnessing his swing on tv..I have to ask..how fat and old is too fat and old to golf?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I know of a guy who is soon to lose his job..he has completely given up on his day to day responsibilities and plays golf all day.

After witnessing his swing on tv..I have to ask..how fat and old is too fat and old to golf?
I heard he cheats at golf too
And yet, he has so much more and has done so much more than you losers ever will.

I guess bringing him down helps you with your poor self-image.
Sort of the way racists condemn and denounce other races to make them feel better about themselves.
Yeah ... that's it.

Re-Raise

And yet, he has so much more and has done so much more than you losers ever will.

I guess bringing him down helps you with your poor self-image.
Sort of the way racists condemn and denounce other races to make them feel better about themselves.
Yeah ... that's it.
Relax Felicia..

I just said I saw a fat guy with a crappy golf swing on tv who apparently doesn’t care about his job much

Box Ox

Can't wait to hear the outrage over the inevitable Stacey Abrams fat jokes that'll be coming from the right after she's entered the Biden Administration. LOL

bacha29

Relax Felicia..

I just said I saw a fat guy with a crappy golf swing on tv who apparently doesn’t care about his job much
The courses are full of fat guys with crappy golf swings who are always cheating on their scores as well. I don't know why a common everyday sight would send OMJ on such a tantrum .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
LMFAO.
Seems deranged leftists are starting to realize without President Trump they'll have a huge empty hole in their pathetic lives.....

'hurr durr what is drumpf going to do after he's evicted'. Get a life weirdos.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Can't wait to hear the outrage over the inevitable Stacey Abrams fat jokes that'll be coming from the right after she's entered the Biden Administration. LOL
You mean Miss Piggy!?

1606028122156.png

Box Ox

Yep. Ben Shapiro thinks it's Georgia's suburban women who gave Biden the W this year but the narrative will be that it was Abrams who got the job done. As a black woman and Democratic hero she's sure to be offered a position somewhere in the new administration if she wants it and we'll all be seeing and/or hearing about her more often.

Box Ox

BIG difference here. He says he "may" have to leave the country. That is unlike the dozens and dozens of celebrities who said they "would" leave if he got elected----and never did. Donald is smart enough to leave himself an out.
Of course Trump didn’t say he “would” leave the country. Doesn’t want to be seen as a flight risk that’d have to be intercepted at the airport if the SDNY, et al are waiting for his return to private citizenship. LOL